What are you throwing in 2021?

Ooh, is that the Aurora Black Spaceship?

1 Like

The bgrade actually!
The other half is more golden, so it’s like a halfswap in a way…I really dig it.

16 Likes

Nice! I dig the look of it

3 Likes

Really been loving the 401k shape recently, and all the new throws inspired by it. YYF totally killed it with the Kapital and the Kommune. They really capture the magic of the golden age of YYF and have a very nostalgic feel without sacrificing performance. The RSO Spaceship ES is a fantastic titanium take on the profile, Elvin always goes above and beyond with delivering high quality throws with gold standard presentation. A very special thanks to @Isaac for hooking me up with the espionage edition OG. I was surprised how well this still plays once the rubber shuttles are in.

22 Likes

I really like your holder on the 000, what is it?

3 Likes

Thank you! It was made by Sgt. Sling, it is most excellent!

2 Likes

As seen on Fixed Axle Friday Throws the EHKNOWN Spectra-Ply variants both V1 and V2 with their subtle differences and since its 5A May a few different counterweights that @colinleland made, Lil’Barrel, TMBR Wooden Counterweight, and a CLYW Log.

13 Likes

Totally agree, I really like both, but the Kommune is definitely been slept on. I hope YYF also does some solids @yyfben2.deactivated

2 Likes

888s never get old. Also, anyone know what version this is based on the circular engraving?
edit: Just realized this pic sucks lol

13 Likes

@ExYoyoAddict that’s the ‘07 888

5 Likes

Got this Yoyofriends Peregrine, from my wife and daughter, today for my birthday.

29 Likes

Happy B-Day!

5 Likes

Awesome! So glad you’re enjoying it :blush: I too was so surprised how well the 401k still played. I’m not sure if mine has rubber shuttles in it or not but it really shreds! A-bearing throws are just so much fun. I highly recommend finding a VK if you can! I also love the Kapital and I’m super stoked for the Kommune!

4 Likes

Restringing day! I love fun colored strings

30 Likes

Great, thanks for giving me something else to track down… :laughing:

3 Likes

Got my Hotdiggity strung up 5A with a Porykon (I think) and G Strings.

16 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday; @yyfben2.deactivated you had me at Flat Bearing

YYF Kommune

21 Likes

Nice car! I love my WRX.

METAVITY with ZipLine Prestige. Such a chill yo-yo and great all rounder.

22 Likes

Nothing but praise for the Bolt part 2. Docpop really nailed it on this one. I find myself reaching for it over all my other yoyos right now. Something about the smoothness of the delrin, the perfect shape, the sound it makes on the string, I dunno what it is but it’s so much fun. I picked up this B grade on his site and I didn’t expect much because I’m not a huge fan of plastics, but this thing is different. I just wanna throw it in my pocket and take it with me everywhere. Also he said it was a B grade because the caps are a tiny bit loose, but I honestly don’t think either of them are. Maybe I just got lucky.

21 Likes

Ding a yoyo… no problem… now i have a growing collecton of 5A yoyos. Robot c3yo.

15 Likes