What are you throwing in 2021?

Don’t remember who did the mod or when but it is quite a clever deal. It’s a Tom Kuhn Pocket Rocket that has been machined to accept the rubber Henry’s viper shells. Also, fun because it just bounces off your head.

15 Likes

That’s high praise, I’ve noticed you have a lot of Yo-Yos

5 Likes

Shooting star, voyage, float

14 Likes

It took me a long time to properly appreciate how good the Bounce is:

16 Likes

It’s a beaut, from the land down under.

13 Likes

How’s the shooting star? I have one coming in the mail, hopefully I can use it to train horizontal.

1 Like

Great yoyo at a low low price, but it’s too heavy feeling for me. Stability is insane though.

2 Likes

It is killer, holds horizontal angles good. Much like most the stuff coming out these days the only limiting factor is the person holding it :joy:

2 Likes

Bolt and a jolt is the best way to start out your morning :smiley:

20 Likes

26 Likes

Always hated half spec bearings, but this thing has changed my mind. Killer modern responsive

19 Likes

DK. Learned a classic Mickey trick. A bit before my time but man this guy was a God.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COv_-rzBBta/?igshid=mdx1n4sc9vsh

6 Likes

This yoyo is still divine

23 Likes

And will always be… :sunglasses::+1:

Draupnir is still one of the best bimetal even now, imo

5 Likes

I agree, it makes me wonder how much more yoyos can even be improved from here. Early on in unresponsive yoyoing improvement in yoyos was so fast, but in modern times an 8 year old yoyo has barely even been topped.

4 Likes

25 Likes

Wow… That’s a wierd Death. :smiley:

8 Likes

Weird as Fluchs.

4 Likes

I’m getting Creepy today. I really love this yoyo a lot.

20 Likes

Funny you should mention Death, this belonged to Grendel DirttyFoote who died six months ago yesterday. I just got all his old throws from his Widder.

8 Likes