27 Likes

Basecamp expedition today!

21 Likes

19 Likes

Throwing some 5A and feeling some
White Power Ranger vibes today. :star_struck::sunglasses:

25 Likes

32 Likes

Love the white and gold combo! And those white/gold counterweights are stellar! Where did you get those?

2 Likes

Custom order Chunkeez Gravitron and EZ Beads.

2 Likes

"I’m so hipster, I’m on the verge of homeless, Authentic bum style… " Duns Broccoli AKA Jensen Kimmit. 5A May, @lytelvin RSO YWETi SE MkI with Brass Ultralights, 1st Class Kitty Whites and a Sho1 leather counterweight with micro bearing. Had to have this one in my current Top 5

23 Likes

How do you like it with the brass ultralights?
I have a MkII I’ve been considering swapping some brass into.

2 Likes

I like it, it feels solid and gives it that Mid-School flair. It was also my only pair of SEs that were the closest in weight to Anti-Yo SEs.

I also like playing my YWETi SE MKI with regular Ultralights as well, makes it play a little more contemporary compared to my other YWETs

10 Likes

Hot knife through…SpyderII is smooth.

12 Likes

Good life - valley. Such a joy to throw on the string, probably the smoothest YoYo I own too.

17 Likes

Got this in a trade from someone around here.

17 Likes

Testing a friend’s yoyo yesterday:

And while he was watching, the slipknot just went of my finger and the yoyo flight to the side [heart beat sound] luckily nothing happened…

23 Likes

Nice friend. Sweet throw. Life happens. That’s why i like the double loop on the finger.
How’s you like it otherwise?

4 Likes

Man, that’s the first time that happened.
Some days ago I told @ChrisFrancz that I had this technique that’s ‘amazing’ for avoid loosen your slip knot… Oww boy, and this happens with a yoyo that’s not even mine.

So yeah, I had used double loop on fingers before, but since the idea of the yoyo fly from my hand was inconceivable, I just used normal… Time to double loop again or double slip knot again.

2 Likes

You rang? Hoping to work out my internet problems this week and right now I get replies or @s by email so I can reply to those. I like thicker, rougher string as they don’t seem to loosen on my finger as much but I’ve slipknots come off my finger - luckily only when I am inside.

5 Likes

I actually found it interesting to mention you, since just a few days before the yoyo flew off my finger, I was giving you tips on how to use the slip knot in the best way. LOL

Better not to give more tips and just be quiet. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Assassin! Here’s a trickcircle

https://www.instagram.com/p/COskexrhZOy/?igshid=1qv40v1ebctdt

5 Likes