What are you throwing in 2021?

No problems with using supports here. It is a flat cup and less then 45 degree angles. So comes out pretty clean. Be aware it is a 2.4 layer height so definitely will improve when you go down.

7 Likes

23 Likes

Literally pissed off about how good the Panorama and Vulture are, they’re all I’ve been using lately and I can tell my other yoyos are jealous. Two completely different animals but both absolutely amazing at what they’re for.

32 Likes

Was a beautiful :sunny: autumn :fallen_leaf: day at the lake with the fam. My lady and me both in :heart::peace_symbol::four::a:

26 Likes

Beautiful. Let’s see the footage!

1 Like

Fusion today and yesterday.

28 Likes

Variations on a theme
Slim dunk, panorama, thing v2 setup unresponsive

24 Likes

Amplified Vinyl Prototype (super bummed we’ll never see an actual release of this bad boy.

17 Likes

Today’s lineup:

Top-down left-to-right:

• G2 Mongoose V1 proto
  • Thesis AnTiThesis, G2 TiTriton V1 proto
  • UNPRLD Cognition Lite
  • A-RT Fe/urn
  • A-RT Dale

The CogLite is a sleeper hit IMO, in that I haven’t heard a lot of noise about it aside from when it was released. I throw mainly organics, not to mention I like very few bi-metals but this one just feels right; @ColinBecko has a great eye for design.

19 Likes

Like the size of this boy

14 Likes

If you missed out on the latest Panorama restock and have a Freshly Dirty Mod44 these Layer Infinity Butterfly caps are the next best thing in modular 3D printed goodness. D bearing Mod44 core and Twisted Blue regulars. If you have a 3D printer the Cap files are free, but Layer Infinity also does printing for those who do not.

29 Likes

Half spikes or clear?

@Markmont
@BadWolfeCo
@moefv

24 Likes

Always spikes.

6 Likes

Really dig the orange spike on the blue.

4 Likes

@Big Auburn fan?

1 Like

Spikes with that string.

3 Likes

Only when they aren’t playing tennessee. My grandfather was a Tennessee alumni and season ticket holder so grew up going to Tennessee games.

2 Likes

These are so great! Why do I not a have Mod44 yet?!?

5 Likes

Love the Coglite, too. Green with envy that you got it in Scales color.

2 Likes

Just finished culling the herd.

That’s really all you need IMO. JMTC LMFAO ETC

26 Likes