What are you throwing in 2021?

At work with me today

27 Likes

got our FTYxF44 Fixie out - thanks @AKYOYOMIKE and Team FTY for making tgis happen

26 Likes

Enjoying this one so much I already ordered it’s older brother (saboteur).

21 Likes

That’s pretty stunning.

3 Likes

thank you brother!

3 Likes

I love the color combo on this. F44 spectra always looks really nice

4 Likes

A blast from the past, the YoYoJam Phenom. Granted, the majority of my yo-yos are from the early to mid 20teens, but, this guy can handle any trick I throw at it.

26 Likes

Haven’t put the don down since I’ve got it sensational still even though I feel the hype has died down. Just got the deviant from offset yoyo recently but been playing with it for some time nice return to the competitive shape for me.

Deffo a good pair of procrastinating tools away from lectures :joy:

21 Likes

3D Printed Prototype Fixed Axled- Take apart/Pull start design…

30 Likes

3 and 1 design?

2 Likes

No. Not on this one.

Plays great, but a bit too heavy. Gonna try a undercut/smoove and smaller diameter axle to decrease weight and increase RPMs. Prolly make a few more tweaks too. This is prototype V3.

6 Likes

You should go up with the poly count a bit to make it a bit more round. But very cool stuff so far! :+1:
Testing right now a new software option which gives very good results even without post processing of the object.

12 Likes

I tried to use Arc Welder in PrusaSlicer, but kept getting an error. Can I up the poly count in Fusion 360 before slicing?

Honestly I kind like the way the “low poly” faceted look catches the light though.

1 Like

How cool a bimetallic rancher would be. :mechanical_arm::cowboy_hat_face:
I miss the SPYY releases…:pleading_face:

27 Likes

Me too. SPYY was so goooood

2 Likes

Sure if you like the look :grin:. I think in fusion 360 you use the stl export settings to fix this. Just set the resolution to high.

2 Likes

Ive been throwing the 50/50 ever since I got it, and man is this thing hard to put down! Spins so long that I forgot it was a D bearing when I first got it, the feel on the string is fantastic, and catching it is like catching a baseball right in the pocket. It is basically my go-to since I got it. Plus the YYE colorway I got is dope AF :smiley:

26 Likes

Figured it out. Thank you!

3 Likes

Dragon Slayer NQP Panorama :fire::fire::fire:

26 Likes

You got a really nice splash/wash pattern on that one!!!

4 Likes