What are you throwing in 2021?

This was one of the better YYE editions that I can remember. It looks great and works well with the logo

6 Likes

Just the thought of this brings back some good feelings.

Haven’t played catch in years……

7 Likes

Yeah the white engraving just works with the black and red.

4 Likes

Some unusual OD shapes

23 Likes

How do those two compare? I have the Silhouette and I’ve been tempted by the Aitch.

4 Likes

I much prefer the Aitch over the Silhouette. If you like the Silhouette you’ll likely REALLY like the Aitch.

4 Likes

FUU-SION! HAAAAAAA

22 Likes

Thanks! I do like the Silhouette. Part of that is just how different it is and how cool it looks!

2 Likes

@BadWolfeCo is selling one in a BST post right now if you want it.

4 Likes

Updated collection post, 11 months after I started playing with yoyos. My top 12 right now, and the rest in the box.

From top left to bottom right:
Slim dunk
Elysium
Icarus
Ridgeline
Goji
Honey Badger
Bolt2
Kapital
650b
Weekender :shushing_face:
Daytripper
Panorama

If you have any questions on what’s in the box just ask. Love yoyoing and love this community, I’m having a lot of fun. I’ll probably be posting a huge FS post soon with some of what’s in the box, gotta make room for more. :rofl:

Edit: not pictured, Duncan imperial and butterfly xt. Also a YYF heist and RCS Toonie that are stowed away in a tiny bag somewhere.

25 Likes

Is that a red Dunk in the box?

5 Likes

Aitch is nice.

2 Likes

Loving that the Elysium is part of your top 12 throws! Hope you’re enjoying it!

2 Likes

You’ve got some gems in a short amount of time!

2 Likes

A red slim dunk actually. Got it off the BST but it was overtightened so I put a new axle in it the other day and it seems to close all the way now. So I have two slim dunks now

There is also a black/silver fade Slam Dunk with gold rims on the box. Under the 444 (hubstacks)

2 Likes

Traded for this Tinman a few months back. I didn’t really like it at first but as i got to know it better i think it’s a fantastic yoyo. Diamond blast finish (whatever that means) feels great in the hand.

21 Likes

Gave my mcmo a terrible paint job. Looks great spinning!

15 Likes

How does the orange and green yo-yo with holes (I assume it’s an Icarus) play?

1 Like

Yep its an Icarus just like the pink one in my case. I love it, but I haven’t been yo-yoing for that long so I might not be the best person to ask. It’s dense, its smooth, its high walled so you can do easy regens and stalls if you really wanted to, but its wide enough to nail eli hops every time. I can’t finger spin yet so I can’t comment on that part of it, but I’m sure its great for that too. Snappy binds too, especially with BadWolfeCo Sliccs.

I ordered an orange because I second guessed myself at checkout, thinking I would like it better than the pink, but when it came I ended up regretting not picking pink. Luckily I loved it enough to just order another one right away, in pink this time.

2 Likes

Welcome to the club!!! If that throw ever rubs you wrong I’ll trade you for it. Just saying.

9 Likes