What are you throwing in 2021?

It’s not a blast it’s a solid Diamond coating most probably by vapor. I love mine. Only 55 made……

7 Likes

I see yo’uve got the DT, WKNDR, and 650B right next to eachother. Do you feel like the 650b is worth it? I’ve been on the fence about it for a while. The gap is wider than the weekender even and I fear that it won’t be responsive enough for me lol, but I also feel like I need it hahaha

PS: I love your black keyboard with black on black keycaps, both my home/work keyboards have that same color combo lol

3 Likes

I like the silhouette. It really is fun and different. You will definitely like the aitch. Both are really fun, Like a badger on a string

2 Likes

3D Printed Prototype V4

Added the Smoove/Undercut and got the axle and cup to line up just right. Plays very nice!

19 Likes

It has such a rough surface, and yet it is so shiny!

2 Likes

Printed it cup down on a 3 layer raft which left the “rough surface” on the outer plane. This is far superior to the minor elephants foot I always get when printed straight on the bed. Also printed the axle piece on a raft which left a texture that is perfect for the response.

1 Like

(I was also referring to the layer lines…)

The design looks really cool though!

2 Likes

Im gonna send you an .stl and make you print me one in resin if you’re not careful! :grin:

1 Like

I gave up (resin) printing yoyos because the need for supports for most of the designs I had in mind made smooth results impossible.

2 Likes

Welcome to the tinman club! They are rather fun to throw.

4 Likes

The 650b feels like a bigger yoyo than those other ones, diameter wise. And I use badwolfeco dummy thicc string in it, which differentiates it enough for me to keep it in my top 12. And I love the color and decoration on this one in particular :ok_hand:

And thanks! This thing was expensive but I love it, won’t type on anything else now. Leopold FC660c

3 Likes

Very cool. Thank you for the info.

2 Likes

Focusing on these mostly today. This selection is a pretty good mix of different styles. Also the YoYoFactory hardcase is excellent. I’ve had quite a few yoyo cases and this is probably the nicest one. I never did get one of those Infinite Illusion black star cases though. If you have one of those and are looking to get rid of it, let me know.

18 Likes

There is something about that black Creep that I just love.

What are the bottom three?

5 Likes

Oh yeah, Creep is excellent. It’s the perfect size and shape for me.

From left to right:

OD Kuntosh 5000QV, Turning Point Palpitation, CLYW Borealis (original)

5 Likes

Yeah I love the Creep, probably my favorite organic, maybe even my favorite throw all together.

There’s a final run of them coming, looking forward to seeing what they look like. Could always use a third one haha.

5 Likes

Oh very interesting. I hadn’t heard that, where was that announced?

1 Like
4 Likes

Oh very cool, thank you.

1 Like

This little spinning artifact is amazing:

The Kun = King of the Fleas! (Extremely fun in skilled hands;)

18 Likes