What are you throwing in 2021?

Heist.

21 Likes

I love those nice, clear panorama shots :hugs:
Hope all was as expected, Buddy!?

Cheers!

3 Likes

Panorama half still en route at the moment. Looking forward to its arrival!

2 Likes

Took the Grail to the park today… love how the purple looks in the sun!

27 Likes

Smashing float. One of my all time favorites. Wish I could get my hands on the titanium version

18 Likes

This yoyo deserves to be in the throwing hall of fame

Just a fun yoyo!

22 Likes

Ah yes, the gran prix.

5 Likes

Wish I still had my 1st run green rally

2 Likes

Still a few weeks until official Quail season…

1st run A-RT and 1st Class Kitty White Regs Playing small bearings today

26 Likes

I have a red one and I think it’s great. This is, however, the model that is well known for cracking rather easily, no?

2 Likes

Yeah around the hubs, thats why OD went back to the drawing board and designed the Cabal.

3 Likes

Getting over dinging a yo-yo that you’ve had for a day and love talk to me ppl I’m so sad :joy:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear it! I know exactly where you’re at. It gets easier once you realize that its part of the journey!

3 Likes

I did this with a Fool’s Gold Kodiak a couple years ago. Straight up yeeted it directly into my porch. I miss it so much, as the damage was well beyond cosmetic. Still looking for another Kodiak to this day…

All I can say is that it happens, and best to move on and not linger, like I do.

4 Likes

I got this Peregrine a few weeks ago and today I finally spent some time with it. Great yoyo, I did not care for the Hummingbird when I had one a while back but this fits my preferences for sure. Laced up with a markmont Copi thick.

23 Likes

This happened to me with my first bimetal. I feel your pain.

1 Like

You are not alone! :rofl:

OhYesYo Batsquatch - ex-mint :grimacing:

18 Likes

Holy dang, it also happened to my Batsquatch! I almost forgot. Got it ON my birthday, and my son decided he was gonna walk the dog… on tile.

3 Likes

Got this little beauty left on my doorstep this morning. Threw in a shorter axle and a greased up half-spec in there and it sings for responsive/0a play.

Recess/Zeekio Quiz SS

19 Likes

Unfortunately yes

13 Likes