What are you throwing in 2021?

It’s pretty good for pocket sized. But I think your assessment is completely valid Sir.

3 Likes

Really awesome yoyo. Orbital GTX

26 Likes

love the way it feels on the string

4 Likes

About to have a good time…

27 Likes

idk man, looks like no fun is about to be had there

1 Like

Mono-Metal Monday; My Future So Bright, I gotta play fades…

Yellow Kitty and the Mowl Highwall and Q, don’t sleep…

21 Likes

D bearing 5050

21 Likes

cleannnnn

2 Likes

Manhattans?

3 Likes

Yessir! Good eye…

3 Likes

The owner of Liquor Warehouse on Adams Ave (out of business now) insisted I get that Vermouth.

3 Likes

I’m sure theres Adams ave’s all over the place, but that wouldnt happen to be in riverside ca would it?

1 Like

Huntington Beach, but yeah, that street name is almost “Main St” in So Cal for whatever reason.

3 Likes

Anyone touting Carpano Antica has my utmost respect! Seriously good taste in spirits

2 Likes

Thoughts on the Q?

2 Likes

The Mowl Q has quickly become a favorite this year. Its definitively unassuming, its light at 61g, but it it plays heavier with a lot of mass in the flat square rims, if it was normal weight around 66g it would probably play like a rock with some kickback. However, its light and a little larger in diameter, so it has a unique balance going against current trends in design. I would go as far as calling the Q the “Japanese Grail” at it takes the A-RT Grail concept but adds the competitive performance of power and stability into a mono-metal on the rims, this in return gives it some great spin times and control even at lower RPMs. Its also a more flared out organic, so there is a lot of catch zone, but the gap is tight with Mowl response, so the Q excels at laceration bind regens with a controllable flip and not needing a lot of force or tail to initiate a bind. Mowls also just have great finishes and blast as well, I believe this is the 3rd run already and the Special YYE colorway looks awesome, I had to pick one up right at the timer on Saturdays drop. I currently play mine laced up with Kitty Regulars.

16 Likes

Thanks for being comprehensive! I wanted the greenblack version but that sold out super quick​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Green today!

17 Likes

I’ve been keeping these two at work lately. Super fun pairing to play every day when I have a few minutes. Still genuinely shocked at how fun the Lunar Eclipse is.

21 Likes

My favorite one drop and also my favorite mini. The clique just doesn’t have that heavy feeling that most mini steel throws have.

18 Likes