What are you throwing in 2021?

Reminds me of the good old ‚eet sit and die‘ - bis with Jeff Coons) guess it was in one of antis first clips - way before YouTube got popular :slight_smile:

Digging your Parlay half swap big time! :v:

2 Likes

23 Likes

I’m a classy guy so a classy Royal Bison Chief is being thrown in the garden…

26 Likes

I had the mini bowl stainless and sold it. Bought the Vow today because I miss it!! Thanks :blush: can’t wait to get it back :wink:

4 Likes

The vow is so much funnnn

3 Likes

I play the BIG FUN with kitty fat. Works well but a bind or two still slips by ya.

3 Likes

Trust me they’re similar. Plus putting the two halves together doesn’t lend to it wanting to pull the yoyo to one side. The weight difference total is 1.65g.

2 Likes

Ahhh alright, I’m not denying that they aren’t similar hahaha. They look really similar to me. I’m just pointing out that you shouldn’t have used having zero vibe when half swapped as evidence of them being very similar because it’s not very concrete haha. Maybe something like the way they play on the string would constitute better evidence, despite its subjectivity. Just something to think about when emphasising the similarity between yoyos in the future hahaha.

3 Likes

20 Likes

You don’t have an orange and black throw monkey laying around that’d you’d part with do ya? Lol

2 Likes

Man i wish I had one myself haha

2 Likes

Today, for dessert, Grail! :sweat_smile:

43 Likes

I’ve not seen the Grail in this colour before, looks good enough to eat!

8 Likes

Sunday Parlay and OD bulk poly.

22 Likes

Watching the game with Tank.

I’ve always liked this little heavy weight. I media blasted it for better grinds.

It still throws great after all this time.

kgb

17 Likes

Another from the vault.

Today’s throw is the SPYY Spider.

:grin:

kgb

26 Likes

I was throwing a peon today and was thinking this would be an awesome metal throw. Kind of like the 420 but more organic in shape. Maybe throw in some wood caps to give it something a little extra special.

Maybe something with caps like this but in a metal peon body.

21 Likes

Yea Baby!! I love my some Frank!!

1 Like

I’m throwing factory crap today.

21 Likes

Heist is the best yyf yoyo

1 Like