What are you throwing in 2021?

I bought a yo-yo from someone local on the BST and I dinged it on the driveway while trying it out. Frown.

2 Likes

Throwing from the “chopping block” case… throws I’m not sure whether to keep or sell. I typically burn through YoYos pretty fast since I like trying new things but can’t justify having more than 1k invested in this hobby.
(Contact, pomelo, alleycat 650b, voyage, nitro) all great throws

13 Likes

When you get tired of that, throw a full-size unresponsive bearing in it! It’s like a steel Panorama

3 Likes

Shoot why wait? I’ll do it in the morning, lol.

3 Likes

What?

23 Likes

I just put a woolly looking fat nylon string on the Big Fun and now the binds are pretty consistent.

2 Likes

Carpoolin today

24 Likes

If you feel the need for speed, I like the Quiz with a KonKave

5 Likes

Just slapped a fresh clean RCS bearing in there at the suggestion of @mmuuggwwoorrtt and you’re not kidding! This thing is great. Wonder why there wasn’t more hype on release, but kinda glad now that I snagged one for a deal.

The rubber shield stock bearing was fine, semi-responsive is usually just that, fine. But the half-spec really made 0A a great time, and the RCS bearing (I can’t for the life of me remember any other details, but he sold them in 5-packs in little plastic diamond shaped capsules) makes it a great pocket unresponsive too! I need more steel in my life I think.

3 Likes

Its good isn’t it? I was surprised

1 Like

I like your choice in VW :wink:

2 Likes

Today’s home office distractions…

Anyone know these by profile?

Lunchtime game…:grin:

kgb

19 Likes

Not much of a choice, having to chauffeur 3 kids (one toddler and two with a need for kids-seat) :nerd_face: and wifey voted a clear ‚no‘ in terms of weather to buy a van or not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Whatever gets you behind the wheel of a VW. I’m a VW guy for life lol

2 Likes

These beauties.

The Converge is a hair wider

The Overdrive is, by my scale, about 2.2 grams heavier.

They feel like twins to me.

Incredible throws.

kgb

24 Likes

Today I’m throwing a bunch of throws that my brother gave me for my birthdays.

Shutter, DireWolf, Prime8, Ti Vayder, Wolf, Eclipse, and Conspiracy.

26 Likes

Happy Birthday @AKYOYOMIKE !!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday! Those throws sure are lovely! What magnificent birthday gifts.

2 Likes

Happy birthday Mike!!!

2 Likes

Hi!Throwing my “warfare” yo-yo: the Pro is the yo-yo that I have thrown the most hours and the one that has the most dings: it is full of memories;)

16 Likes