What are you throwing 2024?

G2 Jackal all day today. Slimline perfection. This is the yoyo that will create unhealthy beauty standards for wide yoyos lol

19 Likes

24 Likes

That’s a whole lotta fun for 10 bones

23 Likes

Thank you so much, that means a lot. Yeah those were a lot of fun to make. We did Neptune and Mars as well but I really tried to make each one as realistic as possible. Glad to see them out there.

3 Likes

I ended up selling my FFB Earth but part of the deal was that I got to keep the counterweight! lol. I loved that yo-yo but my cloudberry won out in the end.

Do you plan on anything in this sort of style in the future? I would love to see more of it!! Thanks for letting me know this was a collab. I had no idea.

Quite the pairing!

19 Likes

What is this one?

2 Likes

Looks like a black MarkMont Next.
Edit: or a nickel that’s been force tarnished or rubbed down with gun blueing. The black MMN hubs throwing me off a bit. Could be a nickel which got swapped with black hubs and Axle but doubt it considering how they were made.

1 Like

Gorgeous shots!

2 Likes

Capless fingerspin Northstar. For $5 with a CT bearing, anyone buying anything during A-May-Zing should really pick up some of these if they ever think they’ll run into a young player in need of a first unresponsive yoyo. Or if you just want something to destroy for $5 in 5A May

19 Likes

Obsidian.

3 Likes

Ha???

1 Like

No not a ha. It’s an obsidian. From my most Excellent friends at One Drop.

3 Likes

Is it a prototype or something? Maybe I’m missing something.

I thought Obsidian was by Oxygene.

1 Like

Obsidian “edition” colorway MarkMont Next. One drop did a run of these nickel MMN’s and put them through a chemical process to tarnish it darker.

Lately, every time I explain some old slightly obscure yo-yo thing I feel myself age. :man_mage:t2:
Wizened.
Sage.
Over 30. :skull:

20 Likes

My second favorite yoyo. Does anyone else love the blend c3 yoyo strings that come with the speedaholic? They are different than the solid color ones I believe. The yellow and pink type are called “momentum.” They are so good. Very bouncy, good whips.

19 Likes

Thanks for that. Didn’t know it existed.

Over 30? You’re a youngster!! lol. I turn 52 this year! Wtfrig? :joy:

Who’s got more toys for me? @Grendel , since picking up an OG Project, I’m now on a mission to complete the set so let me know when your ready to part with Onsidian!

3 Likes

Those are the comments I’m waiting for. :relieved:
Gives me youthful energy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Good luck, that’s a long costly road to go down for nickels. Still hunting a decent Wooly MarkMont myself.

22 Likes

You’d still need a Lilith……. Just saying.

3 Likes

Y’all already know what I’m slinging today. :grin:

…in bed :joy:

19 Likes