What are you throwing 2024?

Pictures please!

1 Like

Threw the Moonlight I got in the mail today for a bit. Very solid and standard feeling yoyo with no features that stand out at all. Plays like a way heavier yoyo. Not my style in the slightest, right back in the box after ~10 minutes. Back to my $5 Northstar, thanks :rofl:

2 Likes

Throwing the Save3A Titan in honor of the TitanX announcement and iYoYo Titanic for 5A may! I forgot/got distracted from filming anything for week 1 but I’m gonna try to submit SOMETHING at least for week 2

24 Likes

Annnd I’m back to throwing the Unicorn again. :sweat_smile:
There’s just something magical about it, that I keep picking it up when I wanna throw a little something really fast. It’s got me in a chokehold right now.

23 Likes

More side-effects fun!

Before:

During:

After:

30 Likes

Bro…chinese food in bed and always nice yoyos, I really didn’t understood anything on how life has to be! I even become allergic to the amazing chinese food :joy:

Send a kamehameha of respect from UK to you!

6 Likes

lol well the Chinese food was just at a buffet :sweat_smile: over here in the states it’s just funny to read your fortune cookie then add “…in bed” after someone reads it out loud. :joy: but I do love some Chinese food :takeout_box:or sushi :sushi: in bed and a classic Doctor Who marathon. :hugs:

16 Likes

@Shwa ok.

28 Likes

Just got this today, can’t remember another time when I got this much fun out of $6

21 Likes

Nice piece today. OD 54 half black half rose.

29 Likes

Sugar sand Cenote (sanded)

I wasn’t sure if this was a good idea or not. Cenote is in my top 3 favorite throws of all time. It might actually be my favorite but it’s hard to decide. The sugar sand (moon rock, mao) finish just really ruined the play of this otherwise perfect yoyo. It grabbed the string really bad, slowing the yoyo down significantly and shredding strings at the same time. I’ve wanted to polish the catch zone for months but wasn’t sure how to go about it in a way that wouldn’t make it worse. I didn’t want to introduce vibe etc.

Yesterday I said, “eff it. If I ruin it, I ruin it”.

I didn’t.

I sanded the catch zone and Rims with 1200 grit, leaving the sugar sand in the cups and schmoove.

It plays as good as my SOS version, maybe better. And it’s still smooth as glass.

I might try to polish it eventually and I really want to paint the cups as I think the sugar sand texture will hopefully be great for painting. I just need to think of something to paint first.

21 Likes

Nice!! Lilith looks to be loved!

Putter her on this list. :blush:

2 Likes

Man how did you find an n5 for 6?

2 Likes

It holds more than my others, def worth the 50 bucks

24 Likes

No lie. Just captured this on iPhone.

atmos pomodoro @rnsy

Look at that Smoove! Best bind going! SNAP!

27 Likes

Today’s throwtation on my desk :pinched_fingers:

29 Likes

Point taken.

27 Likes

That string and yoyo have a story to tell. Dang.

5 Likes

Short story. Says practice more 5A. Preferably over carpet until less droppy. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Gravity tested.
Concrete approved.

4 Likes