What are you throwing 2024?

Is that a 100mm you use for body rolls? You are making me wanting to go back to it!
Also, I hope you recover soon!

4 Likes

Yeah it is. Good fun

2 Likes

Agreed

I’ve got the Al, SS and Ti Koi. Incredible throws. Each is smooth and powerful. High quality manufacturing, tight tolerances and very enjoyable to throw. I would recommend that anyone who loves organic throws add one to the collection at their earliest opportunity.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

7 Likes

Has to be these today.

32 Likes

That collection wouldn’t happen to include a 2016 Benchmark W in nickel finish, would it?

2 Likes

Not currently.

Woke up with my AL7 B22 because I needed to console mysef for missing the TiSS Banshee. Following it up with more Nebula

20 Likes

Do you mean the preorder event? Don’t now which time zone you are but isn’t there a second window to place an order?

4 Likes

I’m surprised that there isn’t one reserved with you name on it, for how much you buy from G2

4 Likes

I just cant swing it right now sadly, still debating making reckless decisions though

4 Likes

I wouldnt want that tbh, I love supporting the brands I love.

3 Likes

Reckless, Reckless, Reckless!!!

3 Likes

Feel you! Sometimes it’s so hard as an adult to make adult decisions.

2 Likes

Don’t make me break out the invisible thread. Anyway xxxx large. Who’s got some Jimmy hats they’ll sell me???

18 Likes

Been enjoying the proto from @Xeno :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Alleycat as a fixie, Turbo Grind Machine today. Alleycat as a fixie feels marvelous.

Modern responsive march is coming up, highly recommend checking out the Turbo Grind Machine for bearing responsive!

23 Likes

I can concur with this. As it comes out of the box it has a wonderful response, it can create a LOT of power, and it can handle a fair amount of string in the gap. It is in the higher price range but it is well the price paid.

3 Likes

This yoyo seems insane as well, bimetal with cups, nice and wide, seems a great performer all around!

2 Likes

Zippo
Archangels
AO2 Aurora’s
SW KNack, purpleheart
Duncan YoshicudaX

19 Likes

One last pass through until I wait for production

23 Likes