What are you throwing 2024?

Throwing a fit while I’m stuck at work for 6 more hours and have to wait for these. :triumph:

14 Likes

Sorry for being dumb, but the what’s in the pictures?

1 Like

Boxy pixel parts. LED diffuser, 3.5 headphone Jack and ano’d top plate fasteners. They went into this raw Brass GBA SP.

What I’m getting is much better. :grin:
:black_heart:⇂⇂11 :brown_heart::white_heart:

18 Likes

Oh, please, keep me updated! I need to do this with my SP. I mean, technically, I just need to change out the battery, but like, it’s already open, so might as well do the whole thing

Edit: Have you tried different screens? Do you prefer any over another?

1 Like

Got home yesterday and this beauty was waiting for me

And of course it plays as good as it looks like all one drops.
I love the color combo. Definitely going to be my go to carry throw

30 Likes

What an UNbelievably good day to be a yoyoer. :blush:
I’m beyond words, just strong emotions and dense tech tricks for now. :heart_hands:

32 Likes

Birthday selection.

27 Likes

Join in on this thread :wink: and yeah, I’ve tried my IPS V3 just to test fit it while I waited on parts.
I got an IPS V5 3.0” laminated Famicom bezel for the brassboy build.
It’s in stock again at handheld legend btw. :wink:
My next build is going to go nicely with my UnWish💫

29 Likes

Hope it was a good one :partying_face: nice selection.

5 Likes

Thanks bud, only turning 40 once, but im partying all weekend.

And next weekend too.

9 Likes

Shooting star and PNIR

22 Likes

God,I turned forty over thirty years ago.

6 Likes

G2 Custom Pelican & Mini Covey mixed with some Burger.

26 Likes

What are your thoughts on the burger…?

I can’t wait to re-learn what all those words mean :joy:

2 Likes

OMG! That would make you… :thinking: 40+30 years old

4 Likes

Yep.
As of august last year.

4 Likes

Wife is busy doing a thing with her mom until tomorrow and there is a regional us contest today! Hah!

24 Likes

Tossing the Grunt while watching the World of Warcraft Mythic Dungeon International tournament

17 Likes

So far I’m liking it. I gravitate towards the mid size 52mm-ish yo-yos. It’s very comfortable despite the rather sharp lip in the cup. The lettuce and tomato ring inserts help with the sharp lip but at the sacrifice of the Ti ting sound. With any kind of insert whether it be the 3D printed rings or o-rings, there is no ting but just a thud lol. I don’t notice the sharp edges in play though. It’s fun to experiment.
It was fairly smooth out of the box. I have some brass dome SE I tried but introduced a lot of vibe. I like a little vibe but this was crazy. Then tried some AL energy domes and I can not believe how smooth it is. I’ll probably return to the original AL domes that came with it since I like the little bit of feedback that it’s spinning. Overall I’m happy I was able to grab one.

4 Likes