What are you throwing 2024?

You should throw it. At least a couple times.

4 Likes

Intro and Koi

28 Likes

bangers!

1 Like

Had to make room in the case. So the tank got retired to office space. Gonna be a diff day.

28 Likes

i’ve added to the rotation the wooly markmont i’ve been looking for…

40 Likes

Thank God! So, what’s next???

5 Likes

hahaha! but seriously a nickel code one lol

4 Likes

How does the ti bowl play compared to the holy grail?

6 Likes

What do you think of the wooly markmont?

3 Likes

i’ve always loved it! keeps you in check, speedy and responsive…. i keep the flat bearing on too because i like the feel

5 Likes

Good Life Mantra

How is the Koi? I’ve heard different things

3 Likes

Super smooth spinning, it’s hard to throw it wrong, it just wants to spin glass smooth no matter what. Plenty of power but I do get a good bit of string friction on the walls so it seems to run out of gas a bit early. Gets really light feeling on the string and just feels super satisfying to throw. Not my favorite organic but it has some stiff competition and will stay in my collection/rotation for many many moons

5 Likes

Beautiful photo!

3 Likes

Bro idc what anyone says, the koi is a blast. And I agree with everything @BindWithMe said. I’ve had 3 different kois now and every single one of them was in the daily rotation. As soon as I’m able to I’ll replace the last one I had to sell. I think the koi deserves to be in everyone’s collection. The biggest thing I’d agree on is that it’s satisfying to throw. The way it bounces on the string feels so good and unlike other organics. It’s hard to describe. I know there are some who aren’t so hot on the koi but that feeling alone is what makes me really enjoy throwing it. I do still currently have my SS koi will I also can’t recommend highly enough.

7 Likes

Took two pics of my current A-RT collection & at the same time my most frequenly used players

25 Likes

Isthmus in the bag today

22 Likes

Kay got a hair bedazzler to play with…
…and I did a thing.:star_struck:
Currently throwing a lot of CLYW and OD Tonight since my 2nd FD50 arrived today. :grin:
Reorganizing some stuff tonight and tossing them around. :yum:

36 Likes

Maybe. Needs height.

24 Likes

Had eye surgery so screens are no good… but i can do skill stuff so this is my entertainment for the day… and probably tomorrow as well.

25 Likes