What are you throwing 2024?

Some Titanium today, The End :sunglasses:

26 Likes

Bathyshpere, Fire Devil and a little FAF on the side today

24 Likes

This is my updated EDC group in the back pack ready to go when the moment is right for throwing.

Almost did not post this picture the Panorama is not deformed the new macro wide angle settings on the new iPhone is powerful bender of time and space.

I really get frustrated when my photos distort reality

Everyone have a great weekend

30 Likes

Holding an open house today and it’s been CRAZY busy, but luckily I found a few minutes to throw the best bimetal organic in the business :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

19 Likes

Man I got to pull the trigger on one of these

4 Likes

Been doing a little challenge for the month of February over on my IG, give me a follow and see my daily yoyo and hat.

February 3rd:

18 Likes

Oooofff I need that purp confusion

Can’t pick, prob the ace a bit

23 Likes

¿Por que no dos?

2 Likes

Love it!

20 Likes

Bathysphere, mm. Classic, Panorama, Chief, Arbiter, Go Bucs.

29 Likes

Throw for Elevenses today is… precious to me.
:man_mage:t2: :yo-yo: :face_in_clouds::bowl_with_spoon:
Celebrating and mourning the last of Old Toby’s Stash there will ever be with my churchwarden :smiling_face_with_tear:, some earl grey tea, pot roast stew (a bit heavy for Elevenses but tasty :hugs:), and my grail 888. #justhobbitthings

20 Likes

RGB Valhalla and Carbine alternating in the batters box today

22 Likes

Good god your carbine is insane lol

4 Likes

Thank you, it got a lot more of the green and yellow than the Valhalla that’s almost 50/50 red/blue

2 Likes

Today’s throwtation. Working on a @ChrysaeThrows trick.

Nordic Yoyos Fixie Proto #1
G2 Ti Pelican
Spinworthy Steadfast
One Drop Halifax
Atmos Projects Noah

29 Likes

Made some fresh strings today, trying to get my brain to do something, ANYTHING. Throwing brass-ring Valhalla, Hideyoshi, Momento with a flat bearing, and Scintillator. The OD 10-ball is really fun in the Momento!

Just kinda jamming the usual combos I like to do lately, lot of Rancid Milks. I got the Thundergraupel wrist mount that Doc Pop did a video on last week and I’m just messing around with it. Not too sure how to follow it up once I get out of the wrist mount but I am happy to have gotten even one new element down. I’ve been so mentally stuck lately that I’ll take any small victories I can find. This too shall pass.

Have a good day yall!

25 Likes

Thst valhalla is the prettiest yoyo ive ever seen.

4 Likes

Spent the day throwing the peak around in between smoke breaks

24 Likes

Well do far I love it.
I bought the mystery from The unspoken. I find the Vulcan easier. It’s very smooth and it’s not side heavy. It’s easier to keep balanced. The mystery never stays straight for me. The Vulcan will take a little bit of training but so far I really like it.

2 Likes