What are you throwing 2024?

markmont project, m1 and tri-b

29 Likes

They were a small release at the end of summer last year. They were ano testers to get the pink tone right for the Fluchs colorway ZeRos.

4 Likes

I’m late to the party with this one, but I picked up a Shortcut the other week and it’s my new EDC. Very solid yoyo!

22 Likes

Thoughts on the mono 56?

What’s this one on the right? What brand ?

It’s an interesting yoyo, I feel like it’s an oldschool throwback design but looking at old designs through the competitive lens of when they were current and cutting edge. Rather than the modern lens of these old designs being casual/fun and having gimped performance. People who still throw old yoyojam hybrids would probably dig this, or people who play something like an OG Superstar and think “yoyos really haven’t gotten much better than this.” For people looking for a fun/comfy organic yoyo though this yoyo is probably gonna be a miss.

4 Likes

That’s a Spyy Spyder 2

2 Likes

Relatable

2 Likes

Current Lineup…

23 Likes

So i was taking some of my responsive yoyos apart to see what kind of bearings they had. I am hoping to order some spacers to make them fixed.
By accident i started to thread the weekender half onto the daytripper. I noticed and was about to stop myself, but was curious.
Turns out they work perfectly.
Very stange to throw a yoyo with two completely different halves.
But it works very well!
Would it be call the weektripper, or dayender?

19 Likes

We would also accept Weekdayer. Dayender just sounds sort of ominous.

4 Likes

I amazed by the playability.
They seem to be identical diameter, and weight.
No vib, plays almost like original.

2 Likes

boneyard

22 Likes

Dayender!

2 Likes

gopa/syfo

22 Likes

She’s breaking in.

27 Likes

Just some basic butterfly action today.

27 Likes

Whats the second yoyo?

Nice shots!

They really are nice shots…I’m thinking maybe you held those butterflies up there with fishing line to get those shots…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like