What are you throwing 2024?

Yeah Its Fixed Axle Febuary, but its Mono-Metal Monday; so I need some Contact before I get on a Tangent, today I’m laced with Fist Salud Fist String…

@MarkD

28 Likes

Finally warm enough to open my garage door and yoyo outside here in Canada.
Just trying some different fixed axle yoyos, trying to nail the FAF2024 week one misto trick.
Currently stuck at the GT, but think its doable.

23 Likes

Today I’m not throwing these

But I am throwing these

31 Likes

Been throwing Dang 2 here almost exclusively for the past few weeks. I just can’t seem to put it down. Using a DS platinum and C3 string.

22 Likes

26 Likes

28 Likes

Mysto set is killing me. I need a break from FAF, hence

31 Likes

Pink/white candycane twist dunked in very light neon green Rit dye! I finally made the perfect matchy matchy string for the UV Swarm Top Deck! Need a blacklight eventually…

21 Likes

Enjoy that. The Top Deck is so good.

7 Likes

Mood :face_exhaling::heart_hands:

Jamming with these today :yum:

33 Likes

It was snow in Tokyo, I throw ZeRo Snow Coating edition.

39 Likes

Exia, Gorilla and Stone Crabs

29 Likes

gettin that flowed silicone just right!

3 Likes

White tube was a bit of challenge had to cut down the nozzle as it’d cured back into it solid. :sweat_smile: saved it and didn’t have to get a new tube. Left excess to be able to pull the cured plug.

15 Likes

24 Likes

27 Likes

I have the same thing happen every time because I tend to silicone a bunch of yoyos at once and ignore it until I need to silicone a bunch more lol

3 Likes

Ol’ reliable

34 Likes

Grail day… Yesterday

29 Likes

Today>>> ole school

The infinite illusions no jive has never been out of its little box. I just added it to the image because it was sitting right there and it’s old but new in box. The other, no jive just went along for the ride.

29 Likes