What are you throwing 2024?

The CS121 from Zipline, I’ve been rotating these two strings on my edcs for over a week now and they are holding up really well

4 Likes

They look nice, I thought they were ziplines of some sort lol, they make great strings, I haven’t tried those yet, I really like the skyline iii

4 Likes

The skyline and executive lite are my favorite from them. These are like a little thinner and less springy skyline, similar to executive but even softer and lighter feeling. It took a little time to break in or for me to get used to them being 100% nylon but I really enjoy them now.

4 Likes

Throwing the Edge Ultimatum today!

20 Likes

28 Likes

Jive and Platy

25 Likes

i’ve been rotating through the underdog, deep state, fire devil, mongoose and og gelada

26 Likes

Did you get that underdog from Rich?

1 Like

I have all these setup as fixed axle for Fixed Axle February. Im not a huge fan of the C bearing blanks, but the Stoopid plays OK. The RBC, Tio, Ti Confusion, and Butterfly AL all play amazing fixed.

27 Likes

YYF had some pretty crazy splashes in 2015!

29 Likes

Of those I have only the RBC but I concur that it is just amazing as a fixed axle.

2 Likes

Wonder if they were doing it in AZ at that point (jump to 3:42 if the link doesn’t do it for you):

3 Likes

What did you do to make the confusion fixed? Did you just glue up the bearing?

2 Likes

no i did not bud

1 Like

Atmos Projects 1st run Ari in the Clear Electroplated Blasted Version with some Duncan Bulk Poly Pinks before Febuary hits, but I’m still hitting regens.

@rnsy

21 Likes

Nope. I ordered machined blanks that fit the various sizes. MR85, A, and C narrow and C standard. We have a thread with links, which I’ll post below.

11 Likes

I also ordered wood and delrin blanks from Soul Fuel (@soulfuelskilltoys) • Instagram photos and videos.

These will take longer to arrive, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Those look pretty darn good. Do they work well?

4 Likes

Yes, I’m very happy with the RBC blank and the A blanks. The C blanks lose momentum very fast(Stoopid, Deep State, Slim Jim), but I guess that’s to be expected. I need to try different strings as well before I write off the C Blanks. I’m hoping the Wooden C blanks will perform better.

3 Likes

I’ve not enjoyed c blanks the diameter makes them sluggish/delayed.

3 Likes