What are you throwing 2024?

That’s cute what the hell is it with it’s hubstacks half its size

3 Likes

I love it! I had my eye on it for a while before I finally got one and I’m super glad I did. I’ve only been playing the Empath and the Klondike over the last few days, with most of that time spent on the Empath since it’s newer, and I’ve had a hard time not picking it up. To me, it’s super stable for it’s steerabilty. It doesn’t have the same spin time as a bimetal, or even my most long spinning monos, but it’s good enough. It’s also good for regens with the little wall. The response was slippy at first, but the pads are breaking in nicely. I think you should go for it!

4 Likes

That’s The Big Deal.

20 Likes

3 Likes

The Banshee SS will always have a special place in my heart.

For one it is the most powerful yoyo ive ever thrown and my wife still complains about me spending dumb amounts of money on other yoyos. :smile::smile::smile:. Secondly it is so smooth. If you get a chance to play one. Please do. But it wont be this one unless we are hanging out…this one lives in Arkansas now.

I had a Navy blue one that I traded for on the forums around a year ago and loved it. But this one being my color of choice, it just seems to be smoother, can handle whatever I throw at it. And life is happier :smile::smile::smile:

Pac Storm Banshee SS (retirement run)

29 Likes

Had to take a picture before I started throwing for today, or I’d never get one :laughing:

30 Likes

May have to go fixie today. That glow imperial though hit me in the nostalgia gut pretty hard. Haven’t seen one since I was a kid (and I still have mine!)

18 Likes

2 fer Tuesday.
Throw Duncan’s.

16 Likes

Worth the $3!
Don’t mind the dirt - gotta love a day at work

20 Likes

Effin beaut! I can tell just by looking at it that that one plays better than the one I traded you. Haha. So sick bro!

Played klondike today

23 Likes

Where did you get those displays?
Are those drawer organizers?? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Wooden cutlery drawer organisers from a local shop. No us equivalent I’m afraid

3 Likes

Finally figured out Dumptrucks on this.
Need to hone up the skills for February.

22 Likes

Nice joints. Nothing like hand crafted stuff. Very nice.

Landed three Dumptrucks in a row. For me thats a record.
Finally understand the mechanics of the trick, just have to keep trying.
February is coming…

22 Likes

27 Likes

I don’t know if it was handcrafted stuff. It’s a local chain store. So it might be CnC machine made or something.

1 Like

HB23 and Possum

20 Likes

What strings are those?

2 Likes