What are you throwing 2024?

I appreciate the encouraging words; we’ll see if I grow into these fingers… my grandpa never did. :laughing:

3 Likes

Is that the vintage coating? Also have you experimented with strings on it? I’ve just been using some generic string I was given at a shop.

3 Likes

Yes, it is vintage coating. Looks almost like a polished stone to me, nice and smooth to the touch. For now I’m using Kitty’s first class XL with it (IMO they feel just right with this throw).

4 Likes

Oh nice! I’ll pick some up to give it a try. The matte vintage looks so good.

3 Likes

18 Likes

I’m with you @Theycallmecotton

Enjoy the throw
kgb

19 Likes

Can’t go wrong with either one of those!!

3 Likes

This has huge P2 vibes. One of the best one drops and yoyos in general I’ve played.

14 Likes

Field testing new spin top button concept. Looking forward to doing extensive research this winter to see if any local brewers use superior bottle caps.

14 Likes

That a prescription?

1 Like

This is my Spin Top button. It’s the biggest button I’ve found at Walmart/Target. It works great. I could never seem to stop throwing the button along with the top, so I even figure-8 the string around my fingers. It works really well.

7 Likes

PLTiPS. Clear silicone + thick lube and this thing is perfection

22 Likes

What a nice match on the counterweight as well. :smiley:

2 Likes

Word.

26 Likes

Gang gang :droplet:

16 Likes

Usually you can solve that issue by placing the button on the palm side of your hand and making 1 wrap.

2 Likes

I actually really like how secure it feels wrapped like I do it.

You prefer the smaller one or the bigger one? Can you compare the bigger one to a ywet?

1 Like

This week I’m starting my study in organics.

27 Likes

What the middle two? The grey splattered ones Schmoove looks vaguely familiar :thinking:

1 Like