What are you throwing 2024?

Beater Id say

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, can’t remember what organic did a half dip ano. Showpony maybe?

3 Likes

Ah yeah looks like it!

1 Like

Little of this…little of that. You know how it be.

24 Likes

Bro! I knew you been curating but I didn’t know it was like that! Danggg!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

How you keep the house from burning down?

1 Like

Yup that one is the RCS Show Pony and the other is the CLYW Beater

2 Likes

but how do you feel about blue? :crazy_face: amazing looking collection! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Decade with fresh silicone, brand new Ridge bearing and a fresh Diamond Blend. Undersized organic love.

17 Likes

G2 Unicorn Storm Loadout baby let’s goooo!! dressed with og prestige from zipline. couldn’t think of a more appropriate string

22 Likes

beautiful!! great string choice too, prestige is awesome. just saying, the box has an OG Diamond Blend in there too, imho one of the best strings ever.

3 Likes

Practicing Hardmode today

12 Likes

Always been a fan of 50mm and other “undersized” throws. 888, wooly marmot, M1, etc so the zero is awesome for that slightly undersized Eetsit feel with clyw style schmoove groove.
The 57mm ZERO is about as close to a YWET in play feel and specs as you can get with a fresh modern feel in terms of gap and Schmoove groove outside of RSO models, which inherently feel “different” just being a Ti and an ever so slight re-design.
There’s a couple comparison pics of an OG YWET (glitter powder coated by YoyoSpirit) the Homage ZERO and a proto YWETi.

18 Likes

Fun 5a carry for the day, going full pink! Wasn’t out for long but wanted to use this pairing.

AceYo Gravitation 7, Original Throw Normal in Pink, Porykon PC Bearing in Red

The Balisong trainer is a Zephyr V4.5 by my sponsor, SvixCo <3

13 Likes

yknow i did end up noticing that i missed it at first but hey in my defense it was hiding under a very distractingly beautiful yoyo lol

2 Likes

Boomers represent!

This is what has been in my pockets for the past few days. I think, if I ever had to pick one unresponsive and one responsive (yogods forbid), these could hold me over for a long, LONG time.

21 Likes

You know I keep that thang on me.
Workin on my Zippers while waiting for approval and parts

23 Likes

That’s Hot

2 Likes

Older 3D print measurements taken from SPYY Ronin

22 Likes

Tossing around a couple Titan X after a late lunch
Mmmm chicken and prawn yellow curry. :kissing_cat:

13 Likes