What are you throwing 2024?

YYR Tricklab Hard Mode w/ Night Moves (tech thin)

Kind of a slimmer M2, IMO.

21 Likes

Is this new or old? :sweat_smile: haven’t heard of it but it looks sweet!

Fairly sure it is new, but there is a lot about YYR’s catalog that I don’t know.

2 Likes

G2 Triton

19 Likes

Is this a camera trick or are your fingers really that long?!?

1 Like

I just checked man, they are that long!

2 Likes

Have you tried throwing a football?

1 Like

I think we’ve had this conversation before… I’m not athletic. Haha

1 Like

Throwing the ZERO around Kyoto.

30 Likes

Still aging…

27 Likes

You’re young. I would not self identify in this way just yet; it’ll be a self-fulfilling prophecy. You haven’t found athletics you enjoy yet. I’d recommend you try a bunch of things and see what sticks.

7 Likes

Guitar? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would say yoyo can be a pretty athletic hobby.

You guys know Katie Thompson? No one can say that girl isn’t an athlete.

I guess it depends on how you play, but I definitely see athleticism in yoyo.

3 Likes

Oh heck yeah! The reach!!!

@snoopy you could probably reach the whole fret board without moving your hand :joy: definitely a huge advantage.

I was 15-16 when I learned how to play guitar. I’m no Clapton, but you could be with fingers like that lol

2 Likes

Actually, I greatly enjoy Basketball. But I’m homeschooled, so I don’t really have any opportunities to play.

2 Likes

Guitar seems fun, I was thinking of picking up the guitar or the mandolin… both do seem like a good time!

1 Like

Need!!

1 Like

Guitar would be easier for you imo

Mandolin has tiny frets and a thinner neck, big hands and long fingers would make it tougher

Just my $0.02

2 Likes

I can understand feeling a bit put out by opportunities that can be missed because of schooling at home, but if you are focusing on your studies I assure you the benefits far outweigh any negatives. It’s already apparent that you stand out among your peers. Many young people graduate from high school these days with no education at all. It is as if many actually pride themselves for their idiocy. Your education and maturity level are already noticeable in your vocabulary and superb mastery over punctuation. :rofl:
Also the things that interest you and the fact that you enjoy hanging out with an older crowd says much about who you are.
My children were homeschooled and as young adults they can impress even the most stern curmudgeon. Hopefully you appreciate all of the hard work your parents are putting in to helping you become a very fine young human. Also, you are 15 and in the throws of puberty, so I feel certain you will grow into those fingers. :wink::rofl:

3 Likes

57mm money gang.

18 Likes