Nice photo!

1 Like

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Sudo with brass ultra lights

29 Likes

Reaper on the hip today

26 Likes

I’ve been throwing my Yeti of course! Atleast since my Freehand 1 broke. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Been really loving this Ti Alliance ever since I got it.

30 Likes

I’m thinking of getting an og dark magic… would you guys recommend it?

@AndreBoulay

1 Like

alliance is so much fun

3 Likes

How you liking it so far?

2 Likes

Throwing some money around today on an early birthday present.:grimacing:
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
. :raised_hands:
Some pot roast veggie stew in the crock pot :yum:
Tossing around the Affogato M1 with a yummy iced dirty chai with foam and a little allspice cinnamon sugar :coffee::drooling_face:

…and for dinner tonight it’s pulled pork sliders roasted corn medallions and bacon loaded baked potatoes. :woozy_face:

20 Likes

It’s pretty chill. Maybe not the best for the multi string wrap slack tricks I’ve been attempting, but still tons of fun. I’m also using some pretty fat Markmont string at the moment. Thinking about trying some kitty fat since it’s like half the width.

Feels so comfortable though. Kinda like a cross between the Asora and Panorama on the string, but smaller feel in the hand. It’s actually making me really want to get a Diorama and stick a concave bearing in it.

4 Likes

atmos Pomodoro @rnsy

Moreau Lake State Park, Saratoga Springs, NY

34 Likes

Diorama is fire

3 Likes

Been farting around with this FH1 (new version) with the Freshly Dirty Stem system…

Plays pretty awesome! The halves were destined for the scrap bin but I decided to mod them to accept the stem system. Pretty awesome player IMO! Unfortunately there’s a tiny bit of vibe due to the blue half being so funky. It was a dye reject so parts of it have a crackle and it’s a bit warped but still plays pretty awesome for a beater.

25 Likes

That’s sweet! The FH1 is the coolest yo-yo man. :point_left: :point_left: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Where is good place to buy these? I did see them on Ali Express but they weren’t as cheap as I saw some people talking about on Redit. Feel free to pm if you can, I’m interested in trying one.

Today with BM Cadence

20 Likes

I like this string now. It took forever for me to break it in to where I like but now it plays very well and checks all the boxes for what I look for in string.

1 Like

Oh man, switching to Kitty Fat on the Sudo has made a big improvement. This yoyo definitely seems to favor the thinner strings. The Cumulus Foam string I was using previously, although very nice feeling on the finger, was just a little too thick I think for the Sudo gap.

3 Likes

I’m a string snob lol. If I can’t get it to play good with skyline or zs air, I don’t want it! :joy:

That’s sick though. I’m always sad when people don’t jive with their sudos lol cuz it effects me so deeply :roll_eyes::joy:

3 Likes