What are you throwing 2024?

Here’s the current iteration of my 3d printed fixie. 61mm × 34mm, ~45g. 2.2mm gap. It also has a Wildwood-inspired 5/16" hickory axle, and 8-hole response.

Tentative name: The Stroll — a nice yoyo to take on a stroll, whether in the park, at the supermarket, on mountain trails, or even down memory lane. Oh, and it can also stall, and rock n’ roll. :sunglasses:

Any idea if the name’s already taken?

19 Likes

That’s perfect dude! I love it!

1 Like

Hinemosu

24 Likes

Thanks for this discussion, because I was having trouble with slipping binds on my new Cenote. A little break-in time with some polyester and now it’s much better switching back to nylon (at least the fat and cushy Zipline it came with).

5 Likes

A fine Wednesday! These three in rotation at the home [y]office:
Edition Aspen
Zipline Possum
Atmos Pomodoro

27 Likes

mk1 exia, all day erry day :v:

19 Likes

I was hoping to see it in action.

1 Like

Heck yeah! I’m glad it worked out for you.

Zipline is the way to go for sure. As long as a yoyo plays good with zipline, I’m happy. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll try to film something today! :smile:

1 Like

Felt lazy so made some midnight ribs and loaded mash potatoes with some Claussen pickles, green onion, and rolls. :weary::ok_hand:
Tossing around this Benchmark series 2014 W (forgot the colorway name :sweat_smile: anyone? ¯\(ツ)/¯) with gold spikes.

15 Likes

Autumnal Night?

Imgur

19 Likes

That’s the one! Thought it had something to do with fall but couldn’t remember why. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Spin top cap today.

This was a fun little project.

26 Likes

Sick! That was fast! How do they spin?

It’s hard to get it going. I can pull start it on my fingertip but it wobbles and falls pretty quickly. I tried to UFO it onto the ground and broke one tip :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

tough decisions :thinking:
rosegold/blue

18 Likes

Little Bathysphere action for the hurricane today

29 Likes

I was wondering about durability. I broke one of my caps accidentally trying to use the screw slot. Should’ve known better lol

Still very cool though. Thanks for trying and sharing!

23 Likes

You should throw the rose gold half for sure!! :smiley:

2 Likes