What are you throwing 2024?

Wizard is one of the best playing organics in the entire One Drop line up imo. Feels great on the catch, LOTS of power, and very fun.

5 Likes

Daytrippin’

33 Likes

Campus case

I want more w1ld and YYR lol

24 Likes

Bit of this bit of that for today.

33 Likes

When I first got this First Base I remember having trouble with the sticky plastic accidentally bumping my skin and causing the yoyo to die on me. Coming up on 2 years of throwing now got me thinking how far I’ve come since then.

31 Likes

My long lost shooting star :smiling_face_with_tear:

(It was lost in my friends car for a year :skull: :rofl:)

34 Likes

Learning tricks today

30 Likes

Summit day

35 Likes

Playing with heavy setups
Ari and Gravity

31 Likes

The Cascade family (- the Summit)

34 Likes

Dang! Do you polish your yoyos? How do they look so amazing? Those black domes look like glass.

2 Likes

Missing the Summit

2 Likes

Forgot about that, fixed

1 Like

is that a custom cap on the ari? what am i looking at here lol

My friend is going old school with a keychain Imperial. Throw Duncan!

A frequent visitor at my house. I was sitting in the chair for about a half hour before even I noticed him sitting there. Supposedly these tree frogs live about 7 years, but I think he’s older than that based on how long and as many times we’ve cross paths.

22 Likes

What a cutie :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:yellow_heart::crown::trophy::1st_place_medal::funeral_urn::sparkles:

Anyone know of any other throws with this colorway? I know the atom smasher was one, but Idk if there were any more

20 Likes

I actually used to own that exact yoyo back in 2019. #297. :joy: It looks like its still in good shape too. Always regretted selling it. Glad to see its still being thrown.

1 Like

I bought it from you, I’m gonna etch and anodize it in the next couple weeks :crossed_fingers:

It’s easily one of my favorites of all time. I got to try a ti-walker as a jit at a contest. When I heard about the vayder I was so stoked on it.

1 Like

Still gaming on the shellyoyo bimetals. Just to show my appreciation for these two, I’ve been keeping them in a case that cost more than the pair LOL.

25 Likes