ZGRT Basilisk D
Bad Wolfe Slicc Goldilocks in “The New Black”

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

21 Likes

Oh nice to see a Basilisk here is mine.
C Bearing edition

19 Likes

@Raindog3030 Turner Return Tops Buoy. When I got this last year and it did not click with me at all and I was really disappointed and now it checks all the boxes for me. I throw every single day and find my patience, focus, and overall mindset effects my skill level on certain days so I pick up yoyos best suited for the day. Anyway, blah, blah, blah…it took a year but I am loving the Buoy and it has helped me through the last week which has not been so great.

21 Likes

Sorry to hear your week was not so great.

4 Likes

Yo, sorry to hear your week hasn’t been fantastic… but also glad to hear you’ve found some love for your Buoy!!!

Hoping your days improve greatly :muscle:

4 Likes

I’m throwing a DunkLX by Jake Bullock. It has a plastic body with metal weight rings, similar to the (now discontinued) Buzz-On Element X. It feels somehow lightweight and also solid at the same time.

I’ve been loving getting back into yoyoing lately. I’m usually pretty busy splitting time between my wife, kid, and work, so yo-yoing is like the perfect hobby to pick up and play whenever I happen to find a few minutes of down time.

24 Likes

Welcome to the club (adults finding or re-finding yoyo at a time when other hobbies no longer fit). If that hat means you live in the LA area - when you have time - you should check out the DXL club that meets about once a month.

4 Likes

Thanks! I wasn’t sure how many other football fans were here. I was born near LA but I don’t live there anymore. I’m currently in South Dakota.

1 Like

Was throwing this mountain goat around yesterday. Ibex by ZGRT ( @Siggy-06 )

26 Likes

This looks nice, what company is making it?

1 Like

32 Likes

For some reason I am very glad I purchased this yoyo. Worth every cent.

If anyone has a White cerakote one for sale hit me up.

38 Likes

Which model is this? looks nuts

3 Likes

It’s the One Drop Wizard in the Relic finish!

Probably their most expensive ano technique to date?

6 Likes

It is amazing. I regret selling my white relic wizard. Maybe one day another will find its way back into the collection

3 Likes

Is it amazing just because of the relic finish? Or is the yoyo an amazing player as well?

1 Like

The yoyo itself is very nice to play with, certainly not your competition throw but it does have a soul to it. In other words it stands out.

As for the relic it truly is amazing. A never before done technique that gives you that nice cerakote feel without its drawbacks.
I must say it does however start to fade a little overtime.

1 Like

In my novice opinion, both. It’s why I have two, and orange and the blue relic.

1 Like

Onedrop/T1 20/20 Edition x Zipline Strings/ZS.Air

34 Likes

29 Likes