What are you throwing 2024?

I like it. I like it a lot for responsive.

1 Like

Responsive?

1 Like

The new Zipline string. Polyesque. I like it on my responsive throws.

1 Like

Dawg reveal :hot_face::bangbang::point_up::heart_eyes::foot:

28 Likes

It’s okay to me and probably really good for some people . It’s very soft and feels great on the hands so maybe perfect for the people that prioritize that. I didn’t really like the balance of whip speed to tension like it builds up tension fairly quick which I expect with whippier strings but it didn’t have the whip speed to match. I would take all this with a grain of salt for sure though bc I absolutely have weird string preferences. I generally use super rough strings that break the sound barrier when you whip them like actually make a crack sound like a bull whip. Also, I only used it for a few hours so far and maybe my opinion with change over time. Very fun to try out though!

4 Likes

Onedrop/Panorama
Toybania x Doc Pop/Stoopid (Unresponsive…feels and looks like a Panorama Lite)

37 Likes

Interesting a stoopid is a pano shape without the SE. good to know

2 Likes

pano has quickly become one of my absolute favorites and that colorway makes me drool

2 Likes

One of my all time favorite monos or players in general, the Mowl Q, 2nd run in Dark Mocha with Golden Normal Mowl String

@mowl @mowlkenta

28 Likes

The Mowl Q is my favorite from them, amazing organic. I have the purple splash one.

2 Likes

New video in progress. So these banger boys

33 Likes

That’s a good one, Milky Way is another great colorway

I have soo many yoyos, and yet the Panorama always ends up in my pocket when I leave the house. It’s just that good.

6 Likes

Back in the office so I’m liable to be carrying undersized steel. Euphonious.

32 Likes

Zero Gravity Return Tops Basilisk
Bad Wolfe Slicc Goldilocks in “My Shot”

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

25 Likes

Two that are new to me and refreshingly fun - GWAY Daredevil and OD Reboot.

33 Likes

19 Likes

Can absolutely second that. The Panorama is always my go-to throw out of all throws I have out at any given time. And that Ayame colorway is my most favorite Onedrop ano of all time. Really wish I had all of my other favorite Onedrops (Prescription, T1, Fat Tire 20/20, Deep State & Nitro) in that colorway.

2 Likes

And it actually plays like a lightweight Panorama (with Flat Caps SE’s) too…perfect slimline fun for extended throwing sessions. Really recommend an unresponsive Stoopid for any Dio/Panorama enthusiast…

1 Like

Throwing this OG pixelape this morning

Caring these little guys in my pocket t the last week and i am getting some decent tricks with my knuckleYo. Honestly it’s a tuff little yoyo, but way friendlier then the Strum Panzer

Was throwing my Baslik D yesterday and labor day.

28 Likes