What are you throwing 2024?

found it lol

3 Likes

Good choice!

1 Like

I thought you were joking that there’s no way to find it in that grass, but I did.

3 Likes

:wink: if ya ever can’t find it. Get a shop magnet.

12 Likes

Thanks to a temporary trade I’ve been able to enjoy some time with the Spinworthy Flying Lemon. I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about this little guy, I’ll be honest. But Glen has really come up with a special little throw here. I am by no means someone who has thrown hundreds of yo-yos and has the skills to explain the intricacies of their play. But I have come to understand a few things and I feel like I can explain what I have felt about this unique and rare little gem. I’ve come to really like the play, feel, and character of smaller diameter yo-yos but I have noticed that many smaller mono-metal yo-yos feel very dense and brick-like in play. Somehow Glen has managed to get this mono down to a fantastic feeling smaller diameter and yet it has absolutely none of that rock on a string feeling. I feel like this has everything to do with the choice to use the tiny little MR85 bearing in it. I’ve heard talk of it being vibey but it feels pretty good to me. It’s incredibly comfortable in the hand and on the catch. Being smaller and organic it’s a little more of a challenge but in no way is it unwieldy. I’ve thrown others that were so challenging that I hated them, but I really like this little guy. A truly unique idea in design and it really works. Nice job @Glenacius_K

32 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree. The Connection is all I’ve been throwing. Very quick, stable and just a perfect shape. I put a tiny drop of lube on the bearing, and not only is it still 10/10 smooth after putting it back together, but now it’s dead silent, too. So glad I got one.

26 Likes

I thought everyone was joking about finding the axle, but I found it too.

2 Likes

Wow that is a stunning throw

1 Like

Thank you :,)

1 Like

My C3 run continues today with what I think is one of the most under rated, under the radar throws around. Well, here in the USA it seems anyway.

The Krown

This thing is such a solid mono. Great shape, powerful throws, great spin, smooth on the string. It’s got to be one of the best in its price range and even above.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

22 Likes

TiPeak and Kitty 1st Class

39 Likes

Magnesium x SS

26 Likes

Monochromatic sort of day. Hornets and Cenote.

27 Likes

Strummol8 Augusta, this top is really nice, just got it and I believe it is going to help me with regens.

25 Likes

I really need to get me one of these. I’ve wanted one for long enough. :rofl:

3 Likes

Throwing Sideways, Parthenon prototype.

31 Likes

I really like that shape a lot. It’s like a more rounded Top Deck.

1 Like

I’d love to get my hands on a top deck someday, this one is awesome too though I love it!

1 Like

Bought it at the worlds sale for $35. Good yoyo. I like it. Don’t know if i like it regular price yet but i certainly like it more than $35.

21 Likes

Made by: Heaven sent
Model: Creep
Colourway: The end
Had to find out the box for that classic in the box picture

30 Likes