What are you throwing 2024?

Also, here is the case I’ve packed for WYYC 2024. These will be in rotation in Cleveland all weekend.

24 Likes

I don’t see the tiss banshee haha.

2 Likes

Wait I could have sworn I packed it LOL

4 Likes

Today a Kraken on ZS.Air…

19 Likes

Today (also :wink:) a Wizard on ZS.Air…

22 Likes

Also yes on the ZS.AiR :saluting_face:

This particular string has been going strong since the day after Nationals! And it’s been thrown daily :grin:

22 Likes

Gates SE10 and Recess Firecracker

I came to love fixies over the past month and they’ll stay in heavy rotation from now on.

This Firecracker though, I want to dial the response in because it has such a unique feel compared to my other throws.
I’m thinking it might be an EDC for the next few weeks so I can really get a feel for it.

29 Likes

Deeper State (again)

23 Likes

This thing is fire! Literally!:fire::fire::fire:

25 Likes

Hypernova w/ Draken

25 Likes

Well… Not literally…

I mean it would be burning your hands and stuff…

4 Likes

Well…. You got a point haha. I guess the literally is the sea of flames color way.

2 Likes

I love this little guy! I was originally going to get a Ditch, but the Minitee was just too cute. I was worried it would be difficult to keep on the string, like the Little Confusion. Instead, it’s very playable until it runs out of steam. It’s the widest throw I have besides the Spire (offstring). Plus, my low whistle fits perfectly.

26 Likes

Been too long Fat Tire Twenny-Twen-Twennn.

24 Likes

Me again…good morning!

Alt Bastet day for me. I’ve never played the Bastet, or Bastet II. Can anyone here say how these compare in play? I really dig the Alt.

16 Likes

Dressel Fusion.

20 Likes

Love this pic! The cuts show up really well here

1 Like

Throwing this first base I’ve had since like 2016 ish?

I’m gunna lend it to my younger brother in hopes he gets into the hobby!

28 Likes

Cloudy clear Connection.

30 Likes

30 Likes