What are you throwing 2024?

The case for Worlds… and funnily enough this is actually the least amount of yoyos I’ve ever brought to a contest. I’ve learned my lesson though after years of saying to myself, “why the hell did I bring all these, I only use 1 or 2 of them and didn’t leave any space to take home new stuff.”

2x Klondike, Canopy, Alpine & Plastic Peak

See you in Cleveland!

32 Likes

From what you have said previously; why take anything but your vaunted Klondike(s)?

2 Likes

Prescription has definitely been beating some strong competition for play time.

1 Like

For the same reason I don’t ONLY eat pizza despite it being my favorite food lol… it’s nice to have something different every once and awhile

4 Likes

Vitamins?

1 Like

Day 31, One July. Its the last day! This has brn very fun and has put my yoyo play patterns into perspective. I’ve enjoyed not thinking about what to throw and just throwing yoyo. I’m hoping that habit continues to be a long term habit.

23 Likes

That’s a solid case. Great picks!

2 Likes

Flat bearing, energy domes, skyline iii string.

Parlay!

30 Likes

1 throw july completed so im throwing these around

22 Likes

Wait bro! Do you live in the future?!?! That’s sick!

24 different time zones

3 Likes

King between the Canopy and the Otter which one you prefer? It does seems a super nice yoyo this Canopy one, I am eyeing it hardly lol

1 Like

Testing some designs

19 Likes

I have both too. The Otter is super stable, powerful, and solid feeling on the string. The Canopy AL has the power of the otter, is more floaty and nimble, and still pretty stable. The Canopy kind of reminds me of my Shortcut, but lighter and faster. I’ve been throwing it almost everyday since I got it. Only negative I have to the Canopy is the price, it’s a bit high for a 6061 monometal imo.

4 Likes

Format: C…for cotton candy!

24 Likes

Just jokes, my man! You guys all did amazing with one-July. I could never!

2 Likes

The morning after ONE July. So far.

29 Likes

So much jealousy when I look at this picture :drooling_face:

1 Like

32 Likes

Day One, post One July. AL7 Mongoose and Ti Respawn. I have missed my Mongoose and I have super missed my responsive yoyos.

26 Likes