What are you throwing 2024?

Wizard is my favorite, I’d like to get a clear one because I hear the clear ones have the nicest pyramatte finish, and I won’t be as sad if I ding it, I’ve been pretty good with this one so far lol

1 Like

So close to the finish line. Day 29, One July.

22 Likes

Still throwing the Beater!

33 Likes

I’m finding string has a HUGE influence on how the snow tires feel too. Right now I’m using AMMO from YYSL and it plays great, with perfect binds. Almost all my other string just wasn’t right for it, especially nylon blends. Worst case I’ll switch to flowable silicone to customize the response a bit

3 Likes

I’m for sure going to pick some up next round of buying I do haha. That or flowable silicone

1 Like

24 Likes

Motion elevated gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes:

32 Likes

I miss my Elevated, can’t wait for the end of ONE July at this point! :joy:

Day 29 with some pourover w/ oat milk, I finally found a Chemex for 6 bucks at goodwill! I’ve been hoping to find one for so long. Very excited to find it.

I’m just jamming GTR-JS all day. I found a candy cane twist string I forgot about that I made in December. I must not have used this one much because it’s still playing perfect.

23 Likes

It really is. I don’t often see Indigo ano so I had to go for this color. Very hard to play if it’s dark at all though :joy::sweat_smile:

Elevated is missing you too I am sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Playing some new bandai products

22 Likes

Ooh I want one of these stateside so badly. Is it fun? I haven’t seen the purple yet; it looks awesome!

4 Likes

Thorn, always a pleasure.

21 Likes

It plays a little bit funny, the starburst isn’t aggressive so it slips a lot, the caps are spins very smooth so throwing it feels like playing a mini nine dragon but with z caps.

3 Likes

Today’s selection. Excelsior.

31 Likes

Day 30, One July. Getting so close to the end.

30 Likes

Prescription w/ Draken (tech thin)

33 Likes

Day 31! I love my GTR-JS. Can’t wait to rotate through all my yoyos though.

24 Likes

I’ve been playing the same. Arrived Monday and I keep reaching for it. And I really like the color, like a raspberry.

22 Likes

Day 31 with the Dreamland. I’ve formed a special bond with this guy over this past month. But I’m so ready to forsake him for my other throws for a while…:rofl:

24 Likes