What are you throwing 2024?

Klondike & Dune

34 Likes

18 Likes

Connection w/ Copernicus

25 Likes

That’s such a hot pic. Can I share this on IG?

1 Like

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Thanks! I credited you, but didn’t have your IG

1 Like

That is pretty dope. Can’t wait to get mine!

27 Likes

Cotton Candy Magic V8:

19 Likes

Death Robot among a few other beauts at worlds.

27 Likes

holy smokes some of you guys have so many cool yoyos! what kind of rabbit hole did i just fall into?!

i started with a tigershark as a kid and just bought one a few days ago. i feel like i used to be able to sleep it longer… probably just need more practice!

23 Likes

Could just be a bit out of practice, also since it’s new maybe the bearing could use a cleaning to remove oils left over from machining, or just keep playing it for a while and the bearing may break in and sleep longer for you

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll keep playing and trying. I’m trying to get more spins? Loops? On the brain twister trick. It runs out of gas before i can get three good ones in. This is so fun and youre all so kind. Thanks again!

6 Likes

You’re welcome! Just keep practicing throwing hard and straight, and I have a feeling it may break in after a while

3 Likes

That new Enso Gear5 freaking slaps guys. It’s so good.

27 Likes

it’s these very situations that i felt had me feeling like i outgrew the early yoyos i got pretty quickly. if you’re already exploring binds I’d suggest just going for a nice mid range metal and thatll carry you pretty much as far as you wanna go. explore shapes and such, but don’t get caught in the mental trap of thinking there’s some line you have to cross to be “ready” for a nicer unresponsive. it’ll save lots of time and money and you’ll get results faster. that’s just my humble opinion

3 Likes

My first yo-yo after getting back into the hobby was a yomega x brain lol, basically just got it for nostalgia and it got me wanting a better yo-yo then I got a responsive dv888 and learned quite a bit with that then I got another one but unresponsive, shortly after I got into Atmos, luftverk, Motion, Dressel Designs and General Yo. Now I’m one a One Drop kick lol. If you want to dive into unresponsive there are some great options, kind of hard to find a bad yo-yo these days

6 Likes

It’s not easy being green.

28 Likes

PeakHand,
I’m throwing this just to try to get some style points.

42 Likes

CLYW Klondike
28 Stories

Enjoy the throw my friends.
kgb

30 Likes