What are you throwing 2024?

. Picked this up at Worlds. I was just cruising the different vendors and found this at the W1LD table and just had to get it, Dinosaur in the W1LD. It’s a collaborative between C3Y and W1LD, spins foreva.

35 Likes

Post Worlds Mono-Metal Monday; :butter: + :crystal_ball: and Kitty Fat Pink

42 Likes

Is this a new art throw? @Exmime

4 Likes

No; Atmos Projects code name DSG_001 aka “Butterball”

9 Likes

:fire::fire: what does it play like?

Just the nudge i needed :slight_smile:

So many options to choose from…

2 Likes

I got mine coming in the mail, but I got raw… got the domain expansion with it also… can’t wait!!!

Speaking of Atmos. They had a fun event at Worlds where some of the contestants performed stuff and the audience voted for best crazy stuff. It was called midnight madness or something like that. And at this event there were for sale the Canopy, which is a collaboration between Atmos and Caribou Lodge. Here it is. That event was great. Ann Connely was the announcer.

. There was also a titanium version.

32 Likes

G2 Area 51 prototype. Its a 1:1:1 yoyo, the first of its kind sharing the same spec for Diameter, Width, and Weight. 51mm x 51mm, 51g. It has no right being this good, and I’m pretty sure @G2_Jake has Q clearance and stole the technology used to make this yoyo from a compartmentalized project during a visit to S4.

28 Likes

I’m no expert by any means but it is wide. It seems to spin effortlessly. The rims are titanium. I don’t recall the weight but it moves great.

1 Like

@MarkD / @Glenacius_K Harbinger - Low HP @EOS44 edition

Can’t wait for a new batch so I can get another one!

29 Likes

I like those. Actually liked the al version better.

1 Like

Man I wish I didn’t skip this one now

1 Like

Stargazing was so much fun! I definitely want battles to happen more after seeing that. The forums own @Benthrowsyoyo won a battle against Harrison Lee and that was amazing hah!

8 Likes

My new work bag EDC (or more like 2x per week carry) is the FD Orchid. It replaces a Recess Snack. I might have to put it in a bag to discourage incidental contact with other work bag clutter, like my keys.

28 Likes

That was it stargazing. My brothers and I thought it was great and should do it at every worlds. Thanks for getting me correct on that GT.

1 Like

28 Likes

Wild today.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

37 Likes

Throwing a 1 of 3 Titanium Demascus UI by my sponsor Enso YoYo :innocent:

55 Likes

Mono of the year contender

Canopy AL

29 Likes