What are you throwing, 2022?

Today was an AceYo kind of day. Threw the Gravity pretty much exclusively today and yet again it’s performance left me smiling. A great throw and still the prettiest blue I’ve seen so far.

28 Likes

Oh yeah

Throw it.

kgb

28 Likes

Definitely that seems to be the missing link eh? I will definitely consider adding that bearing size in the new run. Thanks for sharing!!!

2 Likes

Typo and Panorama. Thinking about how I enjoy yoyos with character more than objectively better performers. I wrote some other thoughts on that here but reconsidered because the performance vs character debate (I prefer to say character rather than soul) is a forum hamster wheel :crazy_face: anyways, I just want to big up the Typo since it’s totally unhyped here, it threads the needle between performance and organic feel in hand and the weight just feels right.

23 Likes

What case is this? I’ve been looking for a good one!

1 Like

It looks like a 6-yo-yo semi-hard case (sometimes sold as hard case). A few different companies sell branded versions (YoYoFactory used to sell them, C3 sent out their Black Friday deal in them, and another yo-yo store has branded ones), so there must be some place to buy the white label versions; the YYF ones on YYE are unfortunately out of stock. If you’re not set on the hard case though I can highly recommend the YYE Contest Bags in the mean time! I have a small (8 slot) and medium (12 slot) and both are very high quality. The bag is made very well with nice zippers and stitching, and the foam inside is quality as well; it’s stiff enough to protect but gives enough to make the case easy to use.

6 Likes

For what its worh I think this is my favorite set up for El MiJo. Ive had it set up this way longer than any of the included set ups lol. The bearing blank is the close second.

1 Like

Confusion today. The combination of finish and rim weight makes it my favorite throw for Tape Measures.

17 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday :metal:. The Sleeper Must Awaken, YYR GOPA from Oregon and some Owen Ekblad Signature Kitty.

21 Likes

Dreaming of island vacations today!

The GOPA makes me think of cabanas and the Bowl XL makes me think of motorboating :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

its the mowl hard case they had its nice! - I wish it held more yoyo’s versus a big case I got for the rest of the collection but I liked that I could put stickers on it for the top current throws

other case I got and like was this

4 Likes

Took the Mjolnir out today since it’s finally warm enough to start throwing outside again. Stay chill, stay true.

29 Likes

is that a halfswap or a fade? if its a fade, both the fade and halves are nearly perfectly aligned lol

1 Like

It’s a fade, it’s so subtle though it actually took me a while before I even realized. It’s pretty much dead in the center and lines up between both halves, so I thought it was a solid and the color difference was just light hitting it for a while lol.

23 Likes

thats really dope, the colors look great together too.

1 Like

I have a mint chocolate chip looking manatee but saw this one go up for sale and had to snag it. I love beach party. I only got Akita in it as well :smiley:

1 Like

Check my Flickr, folks! Paulo Antonio | Flickr

17 Likes

thanks for putting the name “beach party” on my radar, will be looking out for it in clyw throws in the future

1 Like

I did the same when I found the name as well :smiley: It is similar to One Drop’s Saturday Market colorway but they are both unique in their own way

1 Like

Speedaholic XX at work, and I’m a truck driver, :sweat_smile:

31 Likes