What are you throwing, 2022?

Long live the patreons :kissing_heart: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I love it!!

Grabbed a brown and a pink fade weekender to halfswap too! Next is the bolt 2 superblack.

1 Like

Was texting the other day with Pops too. Unfortunately not into responsives :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But Dude, that exploder :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I prefer the Icarus personally, its so good!

21 Likes

Triple Double! Recess did a great job with this

22 Likes

I’ve got one on the way… I cant wait. Do you have OD Intro? If so, how do they compare?

I don’t have an Intro, but can say the Rebirth plays and feels denser and heavier than I expected. It’s totally one of my favorites now though. If you don’t like it at first, hang on to it a little - I’ve never had a throw grow on me as much as this one.

6 Likes

Rebirth feels way more capable at it’s size than the Intro/Nitro does IMO. Many mention the hefty Dv888 feel that the Rebirth has, but it’s an absolute powerhouse of an undersized, the way i see it, it needs the extra weight somehow.

Both fun and different

6 Likes

All I’ve been throwing lately tbh…

Kuntosh 5KQV, Rebirth, Panorama, Terrarian, RBC

35 Likes

ultralites >

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Wish there was an ultralight UL…

I’ve decided to commit myself to 5a basics today. I enjoy 5a but I’m not good at it. So i need practise. But if i don’t commit then I’ll just only play 1a all the time. So today only 5a is allowed for me.

24 Likes

Such a good throw

20 Likes

I’m in the same place. I’ve been working on my 5A basics and trying to learn this style. I love it.

This thread looks good:
5A May/5A talk - General Yo-Yo - YoYoExpert Forums

It’s not long but has some good links.

5A May is coming!!

kgb

15 Likes

What is it? I’m not a yoyo hipster and am clueless…

5 Likes

It’s a Good Life Pharaoh, the acrylic inner rim is it’s distinguishing feature :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Bringing this little guy to work today. Perfect length on the Kitty reg white nylon and bliss to throw! And it looks like an actual snack…

25 Likes

yeah Isaac has the answer. The Good Life Pharaoh :+1:

1 Like

Hulkenstein Squared Guitarist on the way to work rockin Van Halen!

22 Likes

Been throwing these recently and almost everyday for each really if they’re in the case but the 2evil and deep state will just be in my pocket regardless I think now lol

MFD 2evil - OD Deepstate
MFD Aotus - Atmos Ari - MFD BSP
Atmos Stormberry - Atmos Noah - OD Kraken

30 Likes