New Yoyorecreation GOPA and FYFO Release!

GOPA:

The GOPA is built for casual play with a shape inspired by classic yoyo designs. The large diameter paired with a narrow width and light weight is reminiscent of an era when metal yo-yos were just becoming available on the market. It plays fast and agile with just enough stability. Infused with Yoyorecreation’s design know-how, it has the perfect balance of modern performance and classic feel!

Designed in Japan & made in the USA!

Releasing Monday, 3/7 @ 8PM EST.

FYFO:

FYFO stands for “First YoYo From Oregon” because this is the first YYR model to be machined in the USA! This sleek mono-metal design has a comfortable rounded v-shape profile with a powerful spin and excellent stability. The body is designed to be minimal yet slightly oversized to create a light feel on the string and inspire confidence through any routine.

Designed in Japan & made in the USA!

Releasing Monday, 3/7 @ 8PM EST.

12 Likes

That GOPA has me interested, so odd looking

2 Likes

Is GOPA also an acronym?

1 Like

I guess GOPA sounds like 58 in Japanese, and it is 58mm and 58 grams.

8 Likes

This yoyo is really good, here is @sakatuca putting though its 58 paces

7 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett, heads up that GOPA specs say it’s made in China

1 Like

Thanks for catching that! Fixed.

3 Likes

The GOPA Slices, @sakatuca demonstrates the profile with a beautiful POV perspective.

5 Likes

Can’t believe people are sleeping on the GOPA, this one truly shreds at 58 grams. Another @sakatuca repeater for proof. Is it a price tag thing? its inline with any A-RT and it has a DS bearing as well, mine are crazy smooth and more than capable.

4 Likes

I agree 100% defiantly remind me of an Art design. Considering buying a second one.

2 Likes

The Gopacabana. Been there for a while now. It’s one of the hottest spots north of Havana. Where music and passion are always the fashion. At the Gopacabana.

A welcome addition to the Panorama/Diorama family. Lots of extra levels of fun unlocked.

I would positively jump on something close to a similar design/form factor with side effects. I know I’d love a GOPA with discs after spending so much time with a disced MMBC.

Still though, GOPA finds a permanent home in my collection. I’d probably grab another if they released a YYE or Nearly Nagel splash.

3 Likes

More @sakatuca GOPA goodness that was Made in Oregon

6 Likes