What are you doing today?

I’m monitoring the internet for Black Friday deals on yoyo’s.

3 Likes

Recessed silicone
1st try:

I couldn’t make it super smooth, will I have any problems? Any pro tips?

4 Likes

How were you smoothing it out for the recess? I’ve found the corner of a rounded card like a credit card works well for that. I also tend to over fill a bit and then wipe any excess that comes out during recessing before it solidifies. This helps give it the smooth full look.

I’ve always been impressed by @G2_Jake’s silicone jobs so maybe these videos will help:

5 Likes

Fire show at a adult entertainment establishment.

:fire: :smiling_imp: :fire:

5 Likes

what am I doing?
I’m killing my fingers!

but I think it was worth it …

for them, on the other hand, I have a little more … colorful ideas in mind!

9 Likes

Installed a wood stove today! It’s nearly 80 degrees in my living room right now!

15 Likes

My family had coal stoves for several years. I’m sure wood, like coal, creates a really nice heat that other types of ways of heating just can not beat!

6 Likes

I probably over-did this oak coaster I made for my desk.

17 Likes

That oak coaster is beautiful. Shows excellence of craftsmanship and utility. Not overdone at all.

6 Likes

Hogging some chips on some first articles today. Not yo-yos unfortunately :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Working from home, I work for a mail order pharmacy placing orders. Recently got the job and loving it. I get downtime where I can scan the forums and get a few throws in between calls (while sitting, but I’ll take what I can get.)

7 Likes

Christmas Luau!!!

Happened to be at my favorite local restaurant too!

Perico’s for the win!!!

12 Likes

Trying to set up my new workspace. It’s tricky working with my space limitations.

14 Likes

Rainy several days - would have been at work today but rained out. Would have been prepping for a trip that we would have been flying out for tomorrow but that also got canceled due to foul weather (our destination was seeing some bad weather and would have stopped us from doing our theme park visit we were wanting to do). So instead, just chilling at home trying to catch back up on life at home as it’s been just a constant rat race and have had zero energy to do anything. Now sitting and hoping to hear back on an offer I made for a SPYY Stryker I’ve been after for several years now, hope the seller takes my offer!

Also haven’t posted in a while but many members may remember Slink… Well, here’s Slink!

11 Likes

Slink got big!

4 Likes

New printer and shelf assembly

14 Likes

14 Likes

After several years, a Christmas miracle finally happened - finally landed a Spyy Stryker, secured the deal this morning :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Was reading a bed time story to my daughters and i have to say i love when books have yoyo refrances…

16 Likes

Hell yeah. Gramps is #teampalmdown too. Like a true artist.

4 Likes