What are you currently listening to?

Yoo Kikagaku Moyo was awesome! I was lucky enough to see them on their final tour and it was such a fun show.

1 Like

Gift of Gab was a true poet

5 Likes

My buddy just told me about this group and I’ve been really enjoying them so far. They sound like an interesting mix of In Her Own Words and Panic! At the Disco with a sprinkle of blink-182 thrown in for good measure :pinched_fingers::headphones:

TL;DR - they’re a modern pop-punk band that’s fun

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to home team since their first album, super good band and I love their sound.

if anyone wants a my chemical romance sounding album…

3 Likes

RIP Gift

1 Like

I’ve been on bit of a DnB kick lately. My inner junglist will never die. :metal:

2 Likes

Listening to the whole realm of the elderlings set of books by robin hobb. Currently wrapping up the farseer trilogy.

Thank you to this post for making me actually go look how to play music through my phone while recording with it. Absolute game changer.

indeed. he was a huge influence in my life at a time that i needed to be insprised (thanks @MattC I’ll never be able to see that word like a normal person again :laughing:) im super lucky though because about a year(?) before he died he played a show in my hometown and i got to see him live which honestly just made my whole year that year

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Bringing me right back to the mid-90s, I wish I could tell you some stories, lol

6 Likes

heck yeah we love andrew bird

1 Like
2 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

Aesop rock, very nice hip hop

4 Likes

breezy SoCal Sunday

2 Likes

Stick Figure at RedRocks,CO (Wednesday night)

7 Likes

“They not like us”
-the legend

1 Like