What are you currently listening to?

Listening to some of The Cult.

Pure_Cult_2

3 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah that album still holds up, I have listened to it countless times over the years and still love it. It definitely has soul!

3 Likes

Throwing to the new Body Count album.

3 Likes

If you liked Shadow check out “In tune and on Time”.
He live produces a lot of his classics. It’s so good but the recordings are here and there on quality.

4 Likes

I just found the album in youtube. Thanks.

1 Like

Albums great. Seeing him do it is the bees knees!

1 Like

i was listening to that yesterday… off the chain.

1 Like

Great minds Brother.

1 Like

So there’s this one with Cut Chemist. They use Afrika Bambaataa’s personal record collection as well as some of GM Flashs gear too.

It’s absolute fire!!!

I’m having trouble finding the full show for some reason. It’s almost 2 hours of vinyl action.

3 Likes

i brought my wife to this show when they came to orlando… it was an educational and spiritual tour through hiphop, guided by two curators that respect the music and artists immensely. i have long considered myself a student of hiphop, and it was still an experience that was something that needs to be appreciated, not just listened to… listen to it with your mind open! my wife, one who appreciates dj shadow, old school hip hop etc, was bloen the eff away by the whole experience… i was too… one of the best musical journeys i have ever been on.

2 Likes

Well put.I can’t say I’m not jealous. I’ve listened/watched this so many times.:grin:

1 Like

Getting into a fresh mix by ShyFX

1 Like

the original nuttah!!!

1 Like

Last track of the set too! Such a classic.

Light it up, light it up!!!

1 Like

Did you get that 1st hand?!?! The labels and stickers on that sleeve give me goosebumps. Can you shoot a better shot of the orange label, what’s that’s say in quotes?

1 Like

i did…check it out… naughty words included kids…

4 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 how dare you fill my head with that bad stuff! :wink:

2 Likes

spend some time on this thread @PCaliyoyos… you have some cats here about to educate you

2 Likes

lmao! i was joking, but ok…

2 Likes