What are you currently listening to?

Cool story bro :+1:

Sorry if your offended, but I’ve never been a fan of Gorillaz style rap/hiphop. If you want something more along the lines of hiphop, I like this one:

I’m not going to apologize for my music taste though, I’d rather just say we have different opinions.

No need to apologize, sheesh. I actually like every song (and artist) you have linked in response to my op. Sorry you don’t like Del. I personally think he’s a lyrical genius. Not the only one, of course, but definitely one of the best.

1 Like

Nah, it’s cool, I’m more of a death metal fan at heart so I guess I define something like head bobbing and head banging quite differently than most. As for the lyrics, I was more put off by the voice and presentation than the content, and in that sense I’m probably not the best hiphop judge. Didn’t mean to take the wind out of your sails; I tend to be passionate/intense when it comes to music.

Its cool man, I like pretty much anything (except new country and pop and rap/gangster rap)

Yes proper metal!!!

Love Deltron. Haven’t heard Love Story as an instrumental before, but I’ll take lyrics over instrumental almost any day.

I’m on an MF DOOM kick today. All Caps.

3 Likes

Ode to my Death Robot
Flaming Lips, Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots

4 Likes

I love bean juice

3 Likes

Are you actually listening to the music, or just watching the show?

Welp I’ve got all the music (dethknock) on my phone and Metalocalypse is one of my favorite cartoons.

But linked this version for the folks that havnt seen the show. Context is always nice.

Brendon Small is a G.

:tipping_hand_man:t3:

3 Likes

Yea man, I love the show \m/

Was gonna say something death metal elitist, but if you like the music, that’s all that matters. Gene Hoglan is a beast. If you want any similar music recs, im a huge death metal fan.

1 Like

70s era Japanese Jazz

2 Likes

Man, someone made this video a long time ago with this song dubbed over the samurai jack episode about the three archers. It was epic, but I can’t find it anymore! This song is still epic though

It was this

5 Likes

Been digging Beast in Black. But I grew up on 80’s hair metal/arena rock and old school heavy metal so it’s up my alley. This is when I’m trying to speed up tricks.

If I want to slow it down I’ll jam some imagine dragons and try to go along to the beat.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Feeling old skool

Followed up by

5 Likes

Been listening to this on repeat the last few weeks. It’ll definitely help you focus during work. (or school)

I’ve listened to the whole Kid A album at least 6 times today, I feel weird man.