What are these?

What are the plastic things on the inside?

Do these spin like hubstacks? It looks like there is an o-ring on the inside, so I would assume there is a bearing on them but I’m not sure. Thanks for any help!

Jimmy hats. They are a spinning hub stack.

Thanks! So just Werrds version of stacks. Nice!

What happened to werrd? They haven’t made yoyos in forever.

See the second post here: Yoyo product revival

Yep I guess they’re gone for good. :frowning:

No one said they’re gone for good, but they do seem to be gone for now. Yo-Yo companies are rarely a full time job for the owners, sometimes more important things take priority.

Blueprints. I just wish I could buy blue prints.