What are the essentials yoyo tricks I need to know

Variant

2 Likes

Is it light silver or more black?

1 Like

And I didnā€™t screw it on too tight at all

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure youā€™re really open to getting help. You seem to not to take peopleā€™s advice and tips or else you wouldnā€™t keep asking the same questions over and over here and on Reddit. Plus it frustrates me that you donā€™t seem to learn from the past with breaking your yo-yos.

Iā€™m not usually so critical, but I am frustrated.

5 Likes

Light silver

2 Likes

You probably didnā€™t screw it back together tight enough. You want to finger tighten it as tight as you can, unless you have strong hands, then you need to be a bit careful. If you over-tighten it you will strip it. The range isnā€™t so small that you need a torque wrench, just common sense.

3 Likes

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

3 Likes

So is my yoyo fine it was only a tiny bit of dust and it still works perfectly no vibe or weird sound or anything

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m the only one getting a bit flustered here. :frowning: I donā€™t know why Iā€™m being so grumpy. /sigh I know heā€™s just learning and we all go through our own learning periods. I really need to get off my high horse.

3 Likes

Nah I totally understand itā€™s fine Iā€™m just low key oblivious to everything

2 Likes

Should be fine if it doesnā€™t effect play!:smile:

3 Likes

And how should I avoid making the same mistake how do I tighten everything correctly

1 Like

Heā€™s claimed that heā€™s broken 3 yo-yos in the past by over tightening them. So being careful is some good advice here.

3 Likes

No, youā€™re not, and I donā€™t believe you have a high horse. Maybe a low horse. But I say stay on it, itā€™s about right.

3 Likes

It is important to be careful when putting the yoyo back together. Aluminum (yoyo body and threads) is softer than steel (axle). If you donā€™t properly line up the axle threads and the threads on the yoyo, the axle will cut the yoyo and strip the threads. It can be fixed, but, is easier to prevent than fix. You also donā€™t need to show off how strong you are when screwing the yoyo back together. Snug is tight enough. When screwing things together, you should be able to easily twist the axle with just your fingers. If turning the axle is hard, something isnā€™t right.

5 Likes

How do I line the threads up sounds extremely confusing

2 Likes

:scream::anguished::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Havenā€™t you received answers on this already through threads here and on Reddit?

1 Like

Okay, I give up. I need to leave this thread >.<ā€™

4 Likes

Just donā€™t worry about it too much. Make sure the halfā€™s are parallel.

1 Like