What are some weird, different throws out there that you really enjoy?

For me, the turning point kiwi has blasted its way to my favorite throw right now. 76 grams never felt so good. You can throw it around and it will take any abrupt movement like a champ. What about for you guys? I know that the super light series for yoyofactory is interesting, definitely will get a 45 at some point, but anything else out there that would be worth trying out? Again, as long as it’s somewhat weird, I’m interested in hearing about it.

2 Likes

We have come to accept it as being norm at this point, but the concept was weird, and it worked in the most beautiful of ways.

The RBC. Design based off a wooden fixed axle. Machined out of high quality 7068. Hollow design with it being the first yoyo to use an MR85. In house designed response pads for response that when paired with that bearing can only be described as perfection. Weighted at the sweet spot for modern responsive. Curves that make an organic lover melt when it touches their hand.

If you had described that yoyo to me as a concept, I would have definitely thought it was odd or weird. And that weirdness turned into one of the coolest yoyos I have ever played with.

6 Likes

I’ve never enjoyed playing with it, but I do enjoy looking at it!

13 Likes