What are some good yoyos under 25 dollars.

What are good yoyos under 25 dollars unresponsive speedahiolic or alpha crash or flip side or some other?That stays stable even at low RPMs and has a good tilt control like Regen gets slow if we tilt correct it with string because of material is sticky?.

Premiere?

1 Like

K and I indicated those because if I get a any of those I can get a pro yo or pro fly as I even need some string and pads so the budget Is 30 or 35 dollars 10 dollars or 15 for strings pads. That left 25 dollars for a yoyo or two.

I’m a big fan of the Alpha Crash. Lots of fun and great performance for a plastic. The Magic N12 is a metal which performs really, really well for the price. I’m not the biggest fan, but Protostars are also around for $25 in some places.

I just realized that the three I mentioned off the top of my head, either aren’t available any longer on YYE, never were, or are above that price range here. A few under $25 options which are currently available for purchase on YYE would be the ONEstar, PSG and the Speedaholic.

1 Like

YYJ Classics good for a plastic and is well under the budget so you could get 2 assuming you have extra bearings laying around then you don’;t need the upgrade kit unless you want nicer pads but the O rings are decent enough for awhile you can get better pads later.

1 Like

YYJ Classic, upgraded bearing and silicone.

Better than even most of the budget throws on the market.

I have a Premiere, and it’s fun, but the Classic outperforms it.

And I’m looking for a fun yoyo and how are above yoyo I listed on low rpms.

Speedaholic, Classic, and Surge are my favorites in that price range.

1 Like

And zorro I know you play 5a which of these would you prefer for 5a while I like 5a with yoyofactory regen but these might be better then it.

I learned on a YYJ Lyn Fury (about $14). It may not be a newpopular model but it worked for me.

1 Like

The Classic is too light but the Surge is okay, it plays similarly to the Regen for 5A. Never tried a Speedaholic for 5A.

1 Like

I love the OneStar for $15 you can’t beat it. Also, I hate the speedaholic, it vibes like it has parkinsons (I apologize to my friend who died of it, but its true) and is very low quality. Get a OneStar!

1 Like

The Classic isn’t too light at all for 5a IMO.

I mean, it’s technically light as far as it’s weight goes, but much of that is focused on the rims, and it’s oversized, which is nice.

1 Like