What are some awesome undersized bimetals that I can purchase today?

Looking for recommendations for awesome undersized bi-metals! After the mini hummingbird, mini star 2 and the baryon have become 3 of my absolute favorite throws, I realized my love for under size yo-yos carried over into bimetals as well. I don’t have very many bimetals. I only recently just barely started throwing them. I’ve always loved undersize, yo-yos, mini yo-yos, etc. and I would’ve started getting my feet wet with bimetals. I’m excited to try whichever other undersized bi-metals there are out there anybody have any recommendations? What are some of your favorites? What are some that are available today?

5 Likes

I’m actually not really a fan of undersized, but I have one of these and I like it a lot.

4 Likes

undersized bi-metal you say? you might like this mini version of outlier

7 Likes

i know the outlier mini is a big favorite, i’d look into that one

3 Likes

Outlier mini looks sick for sure. I def wanna cop one at some point

3 Likes

I suggest the Motion Parallel

7 Likes

Second this!

3 Likes

Where can I get the outlier mini and parallel?? They both sound awesome

1 Like

the oulier mini is currently available from brandon vu’s offset website

1 Like

I sent you a message

1 Like

I’ve never tried an undersized bimetal but the throws you’ve mentioned have all been on my radar for a while. Would love to read your thoughts on the mini hummingbird and baryon if you don’t mind sharing why you like them so much!

2 Likes

I got u bro give me a minute

1 Like

Fully agree. Parallel is awesome.

2 Likes

Man but that Mini Outlier looks amazing!! I have the Mini Star 2 and I just love that thing. I love the organic V and the power and spin time are insane. For me though it sits right at the point where it feels mini to me. The Snack is about 1mm different all around spec-wise but it feels like an undersized to me. Once I pick up the Mini Star I have to focus on hitting my binds a lot more. Not that this is a bad thing but it takes away a small amount of enjoyment. If only there were something nearly identical to the Mini Star but scaled up 2-3mm. That for me would be my ultimate unresponsive.

1 Like

I‘d say the Turning Point ‚Mortal‘ seems to be an awesome undersized Bi-Metal throw which is even the signature throw of Jun Aramaki. I myself haven’t come to play it myself but judging from the specs and this promotional clip…

…it seems to be a more than capable and fun throw. I‘m very intrigued myself :thinking:

2 Likes

It might be a little bigger than you want but I really like the ziz.

2 Likes

The Generalyo ministar 2 and Hatrick 2 are great options.

2 Likes

Two of my favorites

Just discovered this last night! Looks like my dream Yoyo! But that price!!!

1 Like

Yeah, same here :grimacing: I’m on the fence for a pretty while now waiting for some magical occurrence which would make buying it somehow justifiable for me and my wallet.

1 Like