Looking for a 53-54 mm bimetal yoyo

Im a big fan of pocket sized yoyos but even when not looking for something pocket sozed i prefer something a little smaller ! 53-54 mm seems to be the sweet spot with something weighing in at about 60-65 g i am interested in the turning point stuff, chopstic gorilla but id love to see if you guys have any recommendations based on my preferences.

100% chopsticks gorilla. This thing shredddds.

Paper cut is slightly bigger but is one of my smaller bimetals and feels light and fast.

Just got motion parallel this week too, blazing.

1 Like

Im interested in the parallel aswell i do just want to buy off yye cause i have a credit on the site ! And obviously tbe parallel is sold out !

1 Like

Mowl Obsession+ is another good one.

Edit: mixed up my Mowls

2 Likes

Motion Parallel

3 Likes

You gotta make more of em :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

I have a Parallel and I love it. If you can get one then jump on that. In that similar 52mm style size is the Haymaker OG. It’s also a fabulous throw that I bought a second off. I have been picking it up every day for months now. It’s available new and you won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

All three of these are excellent

C3 Samothrace, Mowl Obsession + and of course the Motion Parallel

3 Likes

The Sputnik
52mm dia 42mm W, 7075 bimetal SS inner rings.

It is as they say, so choice if you have the means I highly recommend picking one up…

3 Likes

Second this.
Either Sputnik or Dazzler is great choice

Otherwise, Soul is one of best mid-sizes from TP. Which there is a possibility it gonna be restocked this year

1 Like

Duncan Yoshicuda X is my favorite that I’ve tried fits the description. The TP Acanthus S are close to those specs, but a bit heavier. (Does TP have anything under 65g??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) And although it is probably not what you are looking for, YYF Edge Beyond fit those specs too, albeit it is wider than most.

Im really interested in the populist by docpop ! Fits that 54 mm spec with the 65 g weight . Just dont want to buy it if it may go on sale soon

1 Like

You could always ask doc pop if he plans to do a national YoYo day sale. He is super approachable and nice like most folks in the community

3 Likes

Hatrick 2.

1 Like

Can we just marvel at how pretty this yoyo is.

I almost never pick up unresponsives, but when I do it’s an Obsession+. If it wasn’t so pricey I’d buy this one just to keep in the box.

5 Likes

These should help. First one has a wealth of info; second will have more recently-released throws.

1 Like