Any undersized bi-metal?

Are you aware of any undersized bi-metal yoyo?

4 Likes

There’s the 66% Edge Beyond.

6 Likes

As well as the Mini Star 2

5 Likes

Ive got the 66% Edge, Mini Star 2 and the Masamini. All of them are great. Although may be kind of hard to find some of these now. I think yye still has the 66% Edge in stock.

7 Likes

Werrd mystery meat and beef. Good luck though. If I’m not mistaken they were the first commercially available bi metal

4 Likes

Thanks, I will take a look at those you are all mentioning.

3 Likes

Do note that the Mini Star 2 isn’t super small, so may not be what you’re looking for. The 66% Edge Beyond, and the 66% Stealth Orgre are MUCH smaller if mini throws are what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

My three favorite undersized bimetals are:
Yoyorecreation sputnik
Smashing spectacle
G2 Casefile 003

There’s still one sputnik for sale on YYE, its expensive, and it’s rarely seen on the BST. Spectacles show up now and then at a reasonable price. Good luck finding a casefile.

4 Likes

The ethos.

2 Likes

The medallion

6 Likes

exit 8, photon, little league. Think that’s all Ive got. Exit 8 is dopeeeeee.

5 Likes

The little leagues a mono

4 Likes

I forgot that one! Definitely dope

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hella dope. BUT. Is it undersized? It felt like a pretty standard sized jojo to me. Maybe it was the width?

4 Likes

Yeah…I’m confused by some of the suggestions here that are for yos that are 52mm+.

3 Likes

I was gonna say Photon and yoshicuda

4 Likes

Yoshicuda is a powerhouse

2 Likes

I dug through my collection. The smallest diameter bimetal I have is the turning point counter-jet, which is 50 mm, but its almost 46mm wide . The sputnik and exit 8 are both around 52mm diameter, spectacle is 54, casefile is 50.6 x 41.5. They all feel undersized compared to most of the bimetals I’ve tried, and they are all tremendous performers.

Incidentally these are all somewhere in my top 20.

4 Likes

The Old School Throws Resto is a slimline bimetal.

3 Likes