What $20 organic would you pick

I’ve been debating on what organic unresponsive yoyo to get. I think this is gonna be my last yoyo I get for awhile now that I’ve got a few decent ones (we’ll see about that). I’ve always wanted a First Base since I started, and I recently found one. I am also considering the Topyo Delrin Cloud that’s on sale for $19.99. Then there is the Luftverk 000 that just came out, which I’m sure is amazing. The thing with that one is that the diameter is pretty big. I always liked a small/medium yoyos with my tiny hands. Then there are metal ones like the Arcade in that price range. I’ve been leaning First Base I think. Especially because I like playing responsively too. What would you pick? Any other ideas?

The First Base is probably my favorite plastic yoyo. There’s a lot of nostalgia in that, however.

Regarding the plastic 000, I will say that the plastic Fulvia does not feel as large as the specs read, it’s very comfortable in hand. So I’m hopeful the 000 follows suit.

7 Likes

Yep. I also thought the fulvia was going to be too big. Tried it. Didnt notice the size at all.

3 Likes

Pretty hard to beat the FH1 for $25.

15 Likes

I would get the Recess snack it goes for $32 but totally worth, its a really unique pocket sized organic yoyo with that plays like a full sized yoyo.

3 Likes

I got a FH1, I love mine. I just got new response pads for mine the other day cause mine was getting a little unresponsive after just one month. One of my favorite yoyos for sure!

I have read that a few times on here that the Fulvia didn’t feel as big as it is. I hope I can try one out sometime soon.

8 Likes

PLSTC FH ONE all the way

3 Likes

I like the top yo cloud . It does everything really well .

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call the snack organic, its not all that round. The Arcade is more rounded and performs far better in spin time and stability.

1 Like

I have multiple Arcades (don’t ask why) and multiple Recess Snack yoyos. Both are worth getting but I use the snack way more.

I am exactly the opposite. I have 3 Arcades and 1 snack. To me the Snack is noticeably heavier despite being smaller and tends to tilt off plane to easy.

Makes sense. I prefer the more focused weighted feeling of the recess snack.
It feels heavier because they needed extra weight there to make the yoyo stable.